Ms. Bunny and Ms. Penguin (requested) <MiNayeon>

Mina still can't used of Nayeon's overly showing affection towards her. She - Mina -always push the girl - Nayeon - away.

Like right now...

Nayeon rubbing her own cheek to Mina's cheek.

"Can you stop rubbing your face on mine?", Mina stopped Nayeon doing.

"Why?", she pouted.

"Ugh... Because you're annoying, unnie", Mina rolled her eyes.

She didn't know her words are harsher to Nayeon since she didn't thought anything when she let out that words as she knew Nayeon would always take her words as a joke.

But not now. Not today.

"...Mmm... Okay", Nayeon mumbled and silently left Mina alone in the dorm's living room.

Mina felt dumb for a second by Nayeon's weird behavior.

"....Okay¿?", Mina glanced at the closed door where Nayeon get out from.

'Okay. That's super weird'

Mina blinked her eyes, still weird out by Nayeon. Mina swayed her head left and right then hold back of her head at the thought of Nayeon's questioning action.

"She's never been like this before", Mina mumbled.

Lots of question flying over her head. She sighed heavily when she cannot think any answers to the unanswered questions.

Mina went to the couch and lying down there after fixing the pillow for her head in comfy way.

Mina then pondered again about Nayeon. There's '3Ws-and-1H' question in her mind right now.

What makes her left me here alone? She's not that type to leave me. Only I can make myself leave her alone.

When she did feel offended by my words? She wasn't like that before.

Why and How could she makes me think of her!?

"Aish!! She's making my mind dizzy and I don't like this", Mina kicked her legs in the air.

Mina then turn her body around and made herself fall asleep after tiring herself from kicking the air like a mad woman.

"Nayeon unnie pabo"

- - - - -

Mina woke up by Jeongyeon and by the time she's awake, it's already half past 8 in the evening.

"Get yo ass up and take a shower. Nayeon unnie is bringing you somewhere", Jeongyeon informed her and slap Mina's soft bums hard.

Mina hissed at Jeongyeon for slapping her innocent, virgin ass.

"Ouch!! How's about dinner? Didn't Jihyo plan to get us all dinner together?", Mina said, massaged her painful ass.

'I think she left her handprint on my ass cheeks now'

"We - except you and Nayeon - have eaten the dinner so you know why Nayeon's bringing you somewhere", Jeongyeon said, pushing Mina to her shared room with NaSaJihyo.

"Come on now, Mina! Go take a shower!! Unnie is already waiting you for.... Checking the time on the phone.... 45 minutes now!!", Jeongyeon stripped Mina's clothes that is a pretty normal thing for TWICE members.

"Urgh fine! Just prepare my clothes", Mina stopped Jeongyeon doing further more on stripping her.

.