Lights down low (smut)

Inspired from listening MAX - Lights down low..

Everybody has their own dark, naughty side, even though she or he is a good person with innocent face at outside... Even a nerd type of person has their naughty side and it's even 10× more naughty than any person...

Including your girlfriend, Myoui Mina!

Well, she's always been having that innocent-looking face but behind that mask, hell... It's the most naughty girl ever you're with when you and her were both alone... And in the mood of doing it.

You always surprised to see that side of her even though you're doing it with her for a few times...

And today it seems like you two are in the mood of doing it, she's already sitting on the counter in the kitchen with you, standing in between her legs that are now wrapped around your body as your lips busy kissing her.

Mina snaked her hands to your neck with a hand then move to your hair, making mess of it as she tugged it every time you both engaging in a battle of fighting over dominance with tongues.

While you, your hands were on her back and inside of her white buttoned shirts, your hands were caressing over her back, feeling her smooth skin.

When she breaks the kiss, a small groan escaped from her, telling you to take her in the bedroom as your lips are over her neck, kissing and nipping softly at her neck.

You obeyed what she said to you and you carried her with hands moving down on her ass, while carrying her, your lips are still over her neck, busy marking the skin while her biting her lips that's trying to stop spilling out any sounds.

It's a miracle you don't trip on anything on your way to the bedroom and when you're in, you immediately throw her to the bed.

You strip off your shirt from your body, leaving the pants still on with zipper slightly down as she's taking all off except her soaked panty.

She grunts when you're back abusing her sweet spot on her neck as you're on top of her.

She tilted her head to the side, giving more way to get you better way on marking her neck.

Her hands were gripping tightly on the bedsheet when your teeth grazing to her collarbone, sucking it there.

Her hips are bucking up, wanting to feel your clothed beast  touches her covered wet cl!t  when she spreading her legs widely.

You groaned slightly when you feel her getting soak because of your doing.

When your lips are on her perky bud, damn, it's the sexiest thing ever she did to you when she let out an airy moan as she arched her back, wanting your tongue do whatever you want to her.

She gritted her teeth to volume down her moans when you sucked as well swirled your tongue on her.

She guides your hand to her other breast, wanted to give the same attention like the other one.

You squeeze it firmly, whispering to her ear when your lips were already done with her bud, "Your breast... It fits perfectly to my hand... As if it is made for me, Mina", you breathed, causing her shuddered.

You chuckled when she tries to stifle her moan, shaking your head, your other hand travels down to her very soaking panty.

Instead of pulling it down, you pushed your fingers inside it, encircled around her, teasing her that made her to open her mouth, letting out soft moans.

Hands were busy with her body while her hands were trying to pull down your pants desperately. She needs you inside her.

You smirked when she's getting bolder every seconds passing by and now, she's turning the table, she's now on top of you when she forced herself to push up to get control of you.

She can't hold her urge to get it done quickly.

"Easy, babe", you chuckled when she pulled down your pants harshly.

You help her to pull down her panty as her hands are not cooperating well with her mind.

Instead of she's riding on beast, she wanted to ride on your tongue.

She positioned herself near to your face as her hand is over your beast, slowly pumping it that make you groaned.

Her free hand is over your chest, stabilizing her position.

Your hands immediately are on her legs, holding it tightly as your tongue sticks out to lick her wet folds before pushing it in her, earning a whimper from her.

Mina shuts her eyes tightly when your tongue slipping deeper in her. Mina then rewards you with pumping you out more faster, causing you to moan and sending a vibration in her.

"Hmm... Y/n-ah... ", she moaned, getting wild over your beast.

Your hands were caressing her legs, unconsciously making her spreading her legs more widely and you're getting wild with your tongue as you're darting out and flicking her roughly when you feel her getting close.

"... Fuck... F-faster... "

You complies and gave her more deep thrusts with your tongue.

Soon, she let out a long, loud moan as well as throwing her head back when she reached her peak and you're cumming after her.

She shudders, her chest heaving up and down slowly to get her breathing back in normal while you, you're busy cleaning her mess causing Mina to whimper since she's still sensitive from her orgasm.

Finished cleaning her, Mina went to your side, kissing all over your face, saying I love you at every kisses she gave.

You smiled, taking the blanket to cover both of your naked bodies.

She snuggles closer to you, nesting her head on your neck with a hand over your shoulder.

"You're so wild", you mumbled.

Mina blushed, buried her face more, causing you to laugh.

Mina hit your shoulder lightly, "Yah!"

You kissed her forehead, hand over her shoulder length hair, caressing it that's slowly make her eyes heavy by your gentle touch.

You saw her fighting for her eyes to open, chuckled, you told her to sleep.

"I love you", she yawned before closing her eyes.

"Love you too"