T H I R T Y

♡♡♡

June 2nd, 2018

"Not only do we now have a Prem player on the team, but we've also got an England player too." Ethan whispers quietly to Harry as they walk down the hallways of Charlton Athletic's stadium The Valley to find the meeting room.

"I've fancied her for years and she follows you on Instagram, that's the biggest sham." Harry responds in a huff before they reach the main room to see Lilah already there. Harry felt nerves race around as he and Ethan approached her, the girl already in a conversation with Tobi and Josh.

"Oh, you're both finally here." Josh huffs.

"Lilah!" Ethan beams softly.

"Hey Ethan." She grins, hugging him softly.

"Congrats on the call-up." Ethan smiles at her.

"Awh thank you." She responds. Harry looked at her in awe for a moment before she was called over to Simon, the girl excusing herself before she goes to the tall blonde with a smile on her face.

"She knows about your crippling crush on her, JJ told her." Tobi pats his back softly before he disappears also, leaving Harry wide-eyed and a little stressed out. 

♡♡♡

"Yeah well I told you not to hurt yourself." Lilah complains on the phone away from the rest of her team.

"I didn't plan on doing it, angel, it just happened." Mason responds.

"You're gonna have to pay like $3,000 just for a scan." Lilah laughs softly.

"It's fine, I don't need to get is scanned, and if I do, I'll do it when I get back because our country is actually normal and we have free healthcare." Mason laughs also.

"We can't, the second you get back we're going across to Russia." Lilah informs him.

"Are you on bench then or?" Mason questions.

"Depends on whether or not Southgate says so." Lilah responds, noticing a few of her teammates looking at her.

"Did you hear back off of Imogen about the house?" Mason questions.

"I did, she said it should be finished by the time we get back from Russia so we can move in." Lilah grins softly.

"What happens if we're loaned again?" Mason asks wearily.

"Then we keep the house and move into an apartment wherever we're loaned to. But, let's not think of the bad outcome, because by the looks of it we're both gonna end up in Chelsea this season." Lilah reassures him, the girl holding her phone to her ear with her shoulder whilst she tied her boots up.

"What number are you playing?" Mason questions.

"19." She replies, knowing he'd have the biggest smile on his face despite him being in L.A and her being in the UK.

"You're cute." Mason laughs quietly.

"I gotta go, we're going on." Lilah huffs.

"Enjoy the game, don't hurt yourself." Mason mimics her, the girl having said the same thing to him when he left for L.A.

"Not sure I want you to move in with me now." Lilah comments.

"Yeah, okay, I'll see you later." Mason beams.

"Tell Declan he's a bitch for me, I love you." Lilah replies.

"I love you too." Mason laughs before she ends the call.

Lilah puts her phone in her bag and zips it up, the girl pulling down the sleeves of her undershirt before she stands up, the girl pulling her hair into a ponytail before she makes her way out with her team.

"Nervous?" She asks Harry who was literally shaking beside her.

"Yeah." Harry replies quietly.

The game started soon after, and within the first minute, Simon had scored and the SidemenFC were up by one-nil. Tobi passed the ball over to Harry who was keen on scoring, but got stuck between Freezy and Lux so he passed the ball to Lilah. Lilah sprinted across the field with the YouTube Allstars chasing behind her, the girl megsing Joe Sugg before she gets hold of the ball on the otherside of him and boots it straight into the net.

Her team all cheered and raced over to her, the girl doing the Frankenstein Celebration (which she was known for) just before her team engulfed her into a hug. She thought of Mason for a moment before they carried on with the match, the girl knowing she had the privilege of choosing her own number for the England team so she was tempted to choose 19.

By the end of the match, the Sidemen had scored 7 times, Simon had managed to recreate his hat-trick from the first charity match and Lilah managed to score the last goal for the Sidemen after Ethan passed her the ball.

"That was incredible." Simon cheers when they're in the changing rooms. Lilah takes her phone out of her bag and checks her messages, the girl seeing one from Mason that told her he was streaming the game from L.A.

♡♡♡

Lilah laughed as she walked into the house she and Mason had made an offer on, the girl having gotten the keys only a week ago from their estate agent. They'd had a lot of interior designers in and out of the place, and today Lilah was going in to see what else could happen with the house.

"Lilah! Oh, you came just in time, they've just finished retiling the kitchen." Imogen beams as she smiles.

"I'm not gonna sit anywhere, I'm covered in mud." Lilah laughs as she follows Imogen.

"Number 19? Isn't that Mason's number?" Imogen asks.

"Yeah but my number was taken so." Lilah lies to her, Lilah having chosen 19 because it was her lucky number.

♡♡♡

author's note - just watched the game we had against Man United and I'm thoroughly impressed that Tuchel substituted Hudson-Odoi for Pulisic, now they just need to play Havertz and we're 🙂