O N E - F I F T Y E I G H T

♡♡♡

Based on the video above!!
p.s this video gives me butterflies, watching mason shout like that 👀

♡♡♡

March 16th, 2020

"Why'd I sign up to do this with you? You're sick at FIFA." Ben complains as he and Lilah start filming their video for the Chelsea YouTube channel.

"I look like one of those Twitch Streamers who never leaves their house, with the added fact I went out this morning and look awfully windswept." Lilah laughs as she readjusts Mason's headset on her head, the girl making sure Ben could hear her.

"Leicester vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, what more could you want?" Lilah laughs as they both set up their teams, the girl putting herself into the team which she usually didn't do as she found it quite odd.

"We should've played like Juventus v Real Madrid." Ben replies.

"Well we couldn't have done that because they're in different leagues Chilly." Lilah responds, looking at the camera and rolling her eyes jokingly.

"Are they?" He asks with genuine confusion.

"Juventus are in Serie A, Real Madrid are in La Liga." She laughs, Ben looking at his camera with pure confusion before he finishes setting off his team.

"Wait wait, Ben." She pauses the game momentarily, the girl connecting her phone to the speaker and playing the Liquidator through it on full.

"You're joking me right now." Ben laughs as she sits there with a smile on her face.

"I can hear Mason shouting the chant downstairs." She laughs loudly before she joins in with her boyfriend, the girl turning it off as the game starts to load up.

"You need to come to Chelsea, Chilly. If I don't see you on that transfer list in Summer, I'm gonna come to Leicester and knock some sense into you." She comments, the girl not being able to see Ben shake his head with a smile on his face.

"Go on Kepa! That's why we signed you lad!" She shouts as Kepa stops Ben's ball from going in goal.

"Madders are you stupid?!" Ben shouts at his Xbox, listening to Lilah laugh in response as Fikayo takes the ball from Madders.

"I believe in you Gilly, c'mon.... GET IN!" She shouts, the girl cheering as Billy Gilmour had just scored her a goal.

"If this was real life that would've been his first goal and that also would've been a big ol' hug from the Capitano." She laughs.

"That's James' fault, I'm gonna message him and tell him it's his fault." Ben huffs.

"Nah they done Mason dirty on this game, it doesn't even look like him." She laughs to herself before Vardy tackles the ball from Mason. She switches over to her character and races over, tackling Vardy and booting it across the pitch to one of the other teammates which makes Ben laugh to himself.

"Tammy what the hell are you doing?! Tammy?!" She shouts when Madders scores it for Leicester.

"And it's a draw at half-time." Ben cheers.