O N E - S E V E N T Y S I X

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

July 5th, 2020

Lilah sighed as she got out of her car, the girl looking at Ben's front gate before she climbs over it, the girl getting worried considering he'd been ignoring his phone and wasn't answering his doorbell. The girl knocked on his front door and sighed after a few seconds, the girl taking a chance and having a go with the handle, the front door being unlocked. 

She furrows her eyebrows but goes in anyway, the girl shutting the front door and straight upstairs to see if he was in bed. She'd been here a few times before to know the way around the house, so when she got upstairs she went into his room to see a giant lump under the bed covers.

"Alright Chilly, what's up?" She huffs as she jumps onto the bed, the girl lying on her side facing the headboard. Ben was confused at first, the only reason he wasn't answering his phone was because he thought it was Jess, and now he was realising it was Lilah.

"Everything sucks." Ben huffs in response, pulling the covers off of his head to look at her.

"Well I didn't just spend 2 hours of my morning driving up here for you to be mopey. C'mon, get outta bed, we're going out." She grins, the girl standing up and offering him her hand.

"I thought you hated me?" He asks as he takes her hand, the girl pulling him out of bed with all of her strength.

"I hate her, not you, there's a difference."

♡♡♡

"Why are you up here?" Ben asks.

"Hm?" She looks at him as he walks downstairs showered, fully dressed and raring to go.

"Did Madders send you here? Is this what this is?" He questions defensively.

"Ben." She furrows her eyebrows as she stands up.

"If this is some sort of pity party then feel free to fuck off." Ben huffs, moving his cap on his head.

"I didn't just drive up here for you to tell me off, Ben. Yeah, Madders told me what happened like 3 weeks ago and I left you to wallow in your pity party alone because I know why you're upset, and I'm not here to join in with you, I'm here to sort you out, because you're my best mate and I care about you Ben." Lilah explains, watching him look at her with apologetic eyes.

"Sorry, I need to stop acting like an arsehole." Ben sighs, the two of them going quiet when the doorbell rings. Lilah looks at Ben with furrowed eyebrows as the brunette boy makes his way to the door, opening it and immediately slamming it shut.

"Oh god." Lilah sighs, knowing exactly who it was. Jess groans and walks into the house anyway, the raven-haired girl staring at Lilah like she'd just seen a ghost. 

"What is she doing here?" Jess asks menacingly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Lilah retorts, crossing her arms over her chest as Ben stands behind her.

"Zip it Plastic Bag, you have absolutely no reason to be here. Ben's split up with you, so get the fuck out." Lilah warns.

"But he needs taking care of." Jess pouts.

"So you can steal his money while he's sleeping? Get over yourself Jessica." Lilah scoffs.

"It's Jesse." Jess replies.

"I don't fucking care. Leave Ben alone, he doesn't need you or your plastic ass anywhere near him. I don't know who you think you are kid, but you do not hurt my best friend and get away with it. Ben is the most harmless, fun, carefree lad I've ever met and you've destroyed his confidence for what? A bit of cash? MAYBE if you didn't spend all of your own on lip filler and boob jobs then you'd have your own money, but in the meantime, keep your filthy, disgusting ass away from my best mate or else." Lilah rants, Ben standing behind her in complete shock.

"Ben come on gorgeous." Jess holds her hand out for him.

"No." Ben scoffs.

"What?" Jess goes wide-eyed in shock.

"I said no, now get the fuck out of my house before I call the police. You're already in enough trouble as it is with stealing my shit, I don't think you want an extended sentence for harassment." Ben huffs.

"You'll regret this." Jess warns before she storms out. Lilah turns around to Ben the second the door shuts, the brunette smiling at her before they embrace one another tightly.

"Thank you." Ben mumbles quietly.

♡♡♡

author's note - gang gang lilah and chilly are besties again <333333