O N E - T E N

♡♡♡

July 3rd, 2019

"Oi, get up." August huffs as she lies on top of Lilah and Mason.

"Do I have to?" Lilah asks, the girl feeling August get up and dive on them again, causing the two of them to groan.

"I wanna go out, Declan's being a bitch." August laughs.

"So are you." Mason replies.

"Oi, don't get mouthy Mason Mount, I will steal your girlfriend off of you." August responds, the girl now jumping up and down on their bed to get them to wake up. Lilah grabs her ankle and pulls it from under her, the girl falling down onto the bed laughing loudly as Lilah shakes her head.

"I'm starting to hate Dubai considering you've just woken us up at 9 am you absolute moron." Lilah sits up, rubbing her eyes and moving her hand through her hair to get it out of her face.

"What are we even doing today?" Mason questions.

"Jet Skis, now get your arses out of bed before I get Declan to come in and jump on you." August grins.

"Too late." Declan responds as he races in and dives on the bed also, everyone groaning in sync.

"That wasn't a good idea." Declan mumbles, causing the other three to laugh.

♡♡♡

"I wish you could wear swimsuits every day," Mason comments as he stands behind his girlfriend. Lilah stood in front of the mirror french plaiting her hair so it wasn't in the way, the girl had only just finished one side so she was now doing the other.

"I wish you were cute like this every day." Lilah replies.

"Oi, that's offensive. I'm always cute." Mason grins as he wraps his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I love you." Mason mutters quietly, peppering a few soft kisses to the side of her neck.

"I love you too." She smiles, leaning her head back on his shoulder for a moment before she continues with her hair. Mason looks at her before he takes over for her, the brunette having learned how to do it when he was younger from watching her do it every morning before school.

"Thank you." Lilah smiles, the girl turning around to face him. He looks at her with doe eyes before he presses his lips to hers softly, the girl getting utterly caught up in him within seconds. Mason coyly moved his hands to the tie on the back of her bikini top, the girl grabbing his wrist just as he was about to untie it.

"How'd you know I was gonna do that?" He whines with a small laugh.

"I'm not stupid." Lilah replies, pecking his lips once more before she leaves the bathroom. Mason rolls his eyes and follows her, the group of them getting ready to go Jet Skiing which both lads were incredibly excited for.

♡♡♡

"No way." Lilah laughs as she and August lie on a pair of sunloungers watching Mase and Declan race around on the Jet Skiis. The two girls had already done their time on them, after plenty insisting from the lads to go first, and were now chilling out in the sun getting tanned.