David Bowie#1

{Imagine meeting David Bowie, your favorite idol after the concert.}

Y/n= Your name

Y/n/n= Your nickname

Warning: Light swearing

"That was amazing!" Your best friend, Chelsea exclaimed. "Heck yeah it was, the crowd was singing and dancing!" You then exclaimed. "I still can't believe you got front rows tickets, Chelsea." Chelsea grins and puts her arm around your shoulders. "Anything for you Y/n. I mean your birthday was last week. It's the least I can do." You smile and hug her back. "I guess we should go home now. I'm hungry as fuck!" She said. You rolled your eyes playfully and giggle. You two exit the building and Chelsea was already in the car "God she walks fast."

All of a sudden, you felt an impact and fell down, landing on your butt on the ground. "Oh god, I am so sorry! Are you alright miss?" You hear the person say. You chuckle and got up, dusting yourself off. "I'm fine, thank you. I'm also sorry for-" Your eyes widen and your mouth slightly open. You couldn't believe who was standing in front of you. "Are you sure you're ok, I didn't hurt you did I?" You shake away your thoughts and smile. "I'm fine see? You didn't hurt me, Mr. Bowie."

David sigh in relief and smiles. "Forgive my clumsiness miss... um, what is your name love?" David asked. You slightly blush from him calling "love" and you extended your hand. "My name is Y/n. It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Bowie." David extended his hand and pull your hand to his lips and kiss your knuckles. Again, you blush and he smiles. "No, no. It is my honor for meeting a beautiful lady like yourself, well more like bumping into you." You giggle and he grins. "Hey, Y/n/n!" You and David at the same time look to see your dear friend of yours calling your name while running towards your way.

"Holy shit, it's David Bowie!" David chuckles and extends his hand. "Hello darling, please to meet you." Chelsea grins and shook his hand. "Can't believe I'm actually talking to you, Mr. Bowie. I'm a huge fan of you, well my girl here is the biggest fan of you." You blush and playfully yell at her "Chelsea!" She just laughs. "You girls are really nice to one another, perhaps you've been friends since you were little yes?" He asked Chelsea. She nodded "Yup, and always right Y/n/n?" You nodded and David chuckle again. "That's very sweet, I do hope your friendship lasts forever. Well, I have to get going now. It was really nice to talk to you ladies." "Are you kidding? It was a privilege to talk to you, Mr. Bowie!" David blush and hug us one by one. "See you soon Miss Y/n." He whispers in your ear and winks at you, before leaving for good.

"Oooh, I think Mr. Bowie likes you." Chelsea nudges at you. "Don't be ridiculous, it's not like we're ever gonna talk again." You said somewhat sadly. "Oh really? Look at your back pockets." Confused you reach your back pockets and feel something in them. You pull it out and it was a folded piece of paper, you open it and blush madly for what it says. "So what is it?" You couldn't read it, flustered for what it says you gave it to your friend, and she squeals and giggles. "I knew it, he wasn't so slick after all!" Chelsea continues by laughing and gives it to you back. You couldn't believe it, you went to his concert, met him, and now he gives you his number.

"Call me someday love, from David." It says on the paper. You couldn't help but smile "You are truly something. Mr. Bowie."