Kelly Nickels#2

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Swearing

"Oh fuck off!" You shouted as you tried to walk away from Kelly. Kelly follows you to the bedroom. "Y/n, come on. I swear nothing happened. Look, that girl came to my dressing room and I was just trying to change. You just happened to come when she began to touch me, I even put my hands up!" You rolled your eyes, you heard these same excuses many times.

"Oh and her top came off by itself, right. You think I'm stupid?!" You snarled. Kelly groans and rub his face, frustrated. "No baby, I never said that. She probably wasn't wearing any behind that jacket of hers." You put your hand up, not wanting to hear anymore.

Kelly took the opportunity and grab your hand and pulled you towards him. You try to remove from his grip. "I'm being for real, let go." You said. He shakes his head and smiles. "No, and I'm being for real too." You sigh and took a deep few breathes trying so hard not to lose it. A few more breaths and your body relax. Kelly holds your hips and kisses your forehead. "For a small girl like yourself, you sure have big temper."

You couldn't help, but grin. "Yeah, thank my dad for it." Causing him to laugh. "No but seriously. I didn't know she was in my dressing room. I told you, my back was facing her, and I was trying to put some comfortable clothes. When I turn around, she was topless and try to kiss me. I did pushed her away, but she wouldn't budge. She grabbed my hands put it around her waist. I removed her grip from me, and I put my hands up. Before she had the chance to kissed me, you showed up."

You sigh, you know Kelly wasn't lying. He's not a liar, he's a honest man. "I swear, honey. I would never cheat you, I love you too much. You mean the world to me, and you know that." You wrapped your arms around his neck and said "Yeah, I know. I guess I overreacted." Kelly chuckles and kisses your cheek causing you to smile. "I mean, I don't blame you. I would do too."

You giggle and he kisses you. Causing you to kiss back. He pulls away and whispers. "You don't ever have to worry me of me cheating. Again, I love you too much. You're the only woman I want for the rest of my life." You blush. "Even if I overreacted a lot?" He smirks and caresses your cheek. "If you can handle me when I'm drunk, I can handle that too. Again, and one last time, Y/n. I love you too much, and I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you marry me, hot head?"