Dennis Wilson#1 (Requested)

[This request is from @ThrowbackShortie, I do hope you enjoy it!]

•~~•~~•

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Light Profanity & Mentions of Alcohol Use

Y/n slammed the door shut as you forcefully took of your shoes and threw it on the side. Upon hearing the door slammed, Dennis, your boyfriend for three years pop his head from the living room. "Hi honey, how was your day?" He asked. You look at him and he immediately regretted his question. You threw your purse aside, and head to the kitchen. Complete ignoring his presence and his question.

You stomp to the cabinet to grab a glass and stomp to the refrigerator and open a wine bottle. "Okay, I say it wasn't good." Dennis mumble. You serve yourself and replied; "It was utterly shit." This shock Dennis because you have never cursed. Well, you had before, he just never heard you until now. He crossed his arms causing you to sigh. "My mom." "Ah." He spoke. He walks towards your way and hug you from behind.

"Figures. Usually, you're always in a good mood. Until you visit the witch, no offense." You chuckle and turn around to kiss his lips. "She is, but what can I do. She's my mother after all?" You both stood in silence, a comfort silence. "How about you and I take a nice, warm, steamy bath while I massage your shoulders?" You form a smile and nod. "You really are the best." You walk away and head to the bathroom. "I try, sweetheart, I try."