Billy Idol#4

Warning: Smut and Swearing

"Oh fuck, Billy ah!" You screech as you bounce on his shaft, digging your nails on his shoulders. Billy groans, sucking one of your tits. You slow down your movement and began grind on him, while making eye contact. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him for a heated, sloppy kiss. Billy wasted no time to shove his tongue in yours and the two of you began to fight for dominance.

Surprisingly, you won and Billy softly moan as you tugged his hair. This was the first time hearing him moan and it wouldn't be the last time. You frantically pulled away from the kiss and smile "Who's my good boy, hm?" You asked. Billy whimpers at your dominance "I'm your good boy, doll." You start bouncing on his member again "That's right, my dirty boy!" You gasp when Billy thrust his hips to yours.

"Hit the spot, love?" He smirk. You nodded and rode on him faster than before. Billy also began to move his hips towards yours, hitting your spot with every of his powerful thrusts. "Yes, oh god don't stop!" Moaning and groaning coming from the two of you, skin slapping each other can be heard from across the hall. Thank god you two have your own apartment.

"Ah, Billy, baby, I- I'm going to come!" You gasp as your body quiver and came all over his shaft. Billy grunts and wrapped one of his hands around your throat making you grab his hand and squeeze it tightly as you feel his member twitching. "Oh shit!" Billy moans and came inside you. You lay your head on his shoulder as Billy wrapped his arms around the back your neck, pulling your closer towards him.

"You ok, doll?" He asked. You nodded as your breathing was normal again. "Yeah, I'm ok. You?" "Yeah." You smile and kissed his cheek causing him to chuckle. "We can both agree that was the best sex we had for weeks." You giggle but nodded. Billy kissed your forehead "I promise, love. Once I finished this bloody album, I'll take you on lots of dates. We can go to the beach, park, or I can take you to the mall and buy you clothes." You laugh and kissed his nose.

"Oh Billy, you don't have to do all that. As long as I don't get to sleep alone anymore, than I'm good with that." "Trust me, love. You don't have to worry that pretty head of yours of sleeping alone tonight, I'll be at your side." Your heart flutter as you giggle. "You promise?" You asked. He nods and kissed your lips. "I promise." You hum and slowly remove yourself from his member. You softly whimper by your now sensitive pussy and head to the bathroom.

Confused, he ask "Where are you going?" You turn your head and smirk "I'm just going to shower, babe." You teasingly shake your ass and head inside the bathroom. "Well I wanna shower too." Billy said and quickly ran to the bathroom too and locked the door. Let's just say, you guys didn't shower after your round two.