Johnny Rotten#2

{Being the Girlfriend of Johnny Includes}

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Swearing

- Johnny doesn't show much of affection in public view, the reason is because of his "bad boy" personal.

- Though, everyone knows he cares about you deeply.

- One time, an interviewer was being rude to you and Johnny told him off. "Don't you think Y/n is very provocative in public, doesn't she have respect for herself. Let alone when she's with you?"

- "Listen here, pal. I'm not her fucking father to begin with, nor her husband. Even if I was, she can do whatever the hell she wants. I'm not an insecure man like you or the rest of these fuckers."

- Even though, he doesn't like to show affection in public, but there was a few occasions when he did.

- Usually, when there's parties and such, many guys will look at you. Lust over you. You're a very gorgeous woman, and with your "provocative" behavior, they're intrigue of you.

- That's when Johnny steps in, either holding your hand, wrapping an arm around your waist, or gives you a kiss on your cheek.

- Overall, whenever someone brings your name up, he's very sensitive and protective over you. How cute.

- Now in private, Johnny likes to show all type of affection. Especially, he loves to cuddle. Funny eh?

- He likes to call you darling, or sweetheart. Sometimes hothead, because there are times when you let anger get the best of you.

- There are times when it's hard for him to express his feelings, but you're patience with him. You tell him to not to worry, and you understand the things he's trying to say.

- At the end, Johnny adores and loves you so much. Soon, he knows he has to as that very important question. Which is marriage.