Andrew Eldritch#1

{Being the Girlfriend of Andrew includes}

Warning: None

- You and Andrew being together at all times. Not because you two are clingy, just that you both feel much comfortable with each other and at ease.

- You and Andrew somewhat matching outfits. But not enough to be those cringey couples.

- Andrew being a gentleman with you. Opening the door for you, pulling a seat for you, and asks you if you feel comfortable when doing an interview or photoshoot.

- You love when Andrew holds you. Either wrapping both of his arms around your waist, or holding your hand.

- You two bought each other a bracelet to show you are together.

- Andrew taking you to his shows or to tour. Again, he feels at ease when you're with him.

- You dancing backstage whenever he and his band his performing.

- You two love to walk at night, having a deep conversation or making jokes.

- Andrew loves to make you laugh, your laughter makes his heart flutter. He thinks you have the most gorgeous smile on earth.

- He loves when you called him "my love" makes him feel loved and all mushy. Not only that, they way you say it sounds adorable.

- Andrew calling you his "pretty lady."

- When you're doing your makeup, he stares at you in awe. He loves how concentrate you are when doing your makeup.

- Andrew loves everything about you, from your physical appearance, your sense of humor and just how kind and passionate you are.

- He never thought he'll find a woman who can make him feel... well happy. You never thought you'll find someone who can make you feel safe and loved.

- You two are madly in love with each other. Both of you know that you'll stay together until the end. Like Andrew says to you many times; "Darling, I will love you to the bitter end, you are my universe. The only thing that will separate us is death, but even that... I will still love you after death and will cherish you in the after life."