Billy Idol#3

Warning: Oral sex and Swearing

"Mmm, Billy." You slightly moan as he blows cold air on your clit. Billy grins and looks at you as he gives a slow, long lick on your clit. You arched your back, already feeling pleasure he's giving you. "Billy, I need more." You pleaded. He chuckles and does it again making you whine. "If you keep whining, I wouldn't give it to you." You curse at him mentally but bucked your hips towards his face.

"Please, Billy I need more. I need your tongue. Please, I need you!" You begged. Billy groans and brings your legs on his shoulders as he kneels in front on your clit. "What a pretty view." He gives it a kiss and began to move his tongue around your clit. Again, you arched you back and moan.

"Oh god, yes!" You yelp when he lightly bit your clit. You grab a hold of his hair and push him more to your pussy . His face was particular on your pussy now. Billy chuckles at your neediness, but is getting turn on. "Needy aren't we?" He teased you. You couldn't answer him as you were moaning from the intense pleasure he was giving you. He hums causing vibration to your clit. "Oh Billy, oh!"Billy add two fingers on your pussy, adding more pleasure to it than before.

You began to play with your breasts, Billy growls seeing you playing with your tits while he's fucking you with his tongue and fingers. "Oh yes, right there, baby." "Like this?" He adds another finger and you scream. "Yes!" Billy smirks and while he's eating you out, he runs his hands from your hips to your thighs.

"Fuck, I think I'm going to cum!" You feel the familiar knot forming in your stomach, how your breathing is going fast. You can feel how your body is slowly trembling. You gripped your tits as you feel another wave of pleasure hitting you. "Billy, baby, I'm going to cum!" Billy pulls you closer, now going crazy fast with his tongue on your pussy. He begins to fondle your breasts as you feel your orgasm approaching quickly. "Ah, I'm coming!"

You gasp and squeeze your thighs between his head, your body is shaking uncontrollably. Billy holds you as he still fucks you with tongue, tasting you through your orgasm. When you finally calm down, he gives your clit one last lick and a kiss. You catch your breath as you smile in satisfaction.

Billy stands up and wipes your juices from his mouth. "You taste like candy." You blush and he chuckle. He crawls on top of you and kisses you. You moan through the kiss as you can taste yourself. He pulls away and smiles at you lovingly. "Tonight is about you, darling. I'll make sure you would never forget this." Indeed, you never forget that amazing night you had with Billy Idol.