Guns N' Roses#4

{Your Sex Life with Them}

Warning: Swearing, and sexual theme topics

Axl Rose~

- Rough, degrading, daddy kink, choking, slapping each other, teasing, and hickeys.

- When Axl is in his bitchy mood, he'll take it out from fucking you.

- His mood switches afterward.

- You love to tease the shit out of him.

- He teases you back making you beg for his cock.

- You two are very vocal.

- So vocal when you and the band are touring, the boys make sure to get a hotel room far away from the two of you.

- You're sex drive is high for sure, same thing with Axl.

- You two are meant to be.

Slash~

- Rough, but passionate for sure.

- Daddy kink, choking, public sex (quickies in the bathroom from a restaurant or changing rooms). Hickeys, and pulling your hair. Don't forget, degrading too.

- Will tease you so much, that you're practically cry out from frustration.

- Makes your body shake uncontrollably, that he has to held you because of your intense orgasm.

- Loves to devour your pussy.

- Overall, amazing boyfriend he is with amazing cock of his.

Duff McKagan~

- It depends on his mood tbh.

- Horny= Fast, pounding deep inside you, digs his nails on your hips, and praising.

- Wanting to make love= Slow, but will still pound you. Kisses you from your lips to your thighs. Full eye contact, and will say sweet things to you.

- Occasionally will leave you some few bite mark on your chest or shoulders.

- He can be funny at times when he makes jokes, and you laughing.

- Basically, it's great and you two are very pleased.

Izzy Stradlin~

- Very sweet, passionate, makes sure you're ok, and loves to suck on your tits.

- He's only rough when you ask him to or when he's jealous.

- Jealous sex is the best!

- Hair pulling, praising, degrading, rough, fast, choking, light scratches your back, bite marks from your neck and chest.

- At the end, he'll ask if you're ok and if he went too far.

- Your answer "Not one bit." With a satisfied smile.

Steven Adler~

- Slow, very passionate, eye contact, holding one of your hand and the other moving your hair a side to see you better.

- Whispers sweet things to you. "God, you're perfect Y/n."

- A few minutes later, his thrust goes a bit faster than before.

- While he's fucking you, he'll use his thumb to rub your clit.

- When your orgasm hits, he'll kiss your temple and hold you from your shaking.

- Cleans you up and himself and cuddles you.

- What can you say, Steven is adorable!