Steven Adler#1

Warning: Slight Swearing

Pain. Pain in your back, your stomach, and your legs. Massive headache, and utterly feeling like shit. Yup, it was that time of the month. You hate it, but hey, it's better than being pregnant. That's for sure.

You were laying in bed, holding your stomach ad you look up at the ceiling. You sigh and groan. "Why must we women have to deal with this?" You hear Steven chuckle and you kept your eyes on the ceiling. "It's not funny, Steven. If it wasn't for my period you would of been a daddy in nine months." Steven laughs and lays next to you. He kisses your cheek and begins to massage your stomach.

You sigh in relief and cuddle him. "You're right, but then again, it's not a bad idea." You giggle and kiss his cheek. "No Steven, we're both in our twenty's. We're too young for that kind of responsibility. Plus, you're with Guns N' Roses. A notorious, kick ass band, and we wouldn't be able to have fun anymore." You argued. "Fair point." You grin and nuzzle on his chest.

"By the way, I bought you your pads and tampons. And order pizza too." You squeal and gave him a peck on his lips. "You're amazing, you know that right?" He smiles and kisses you back. "Only to my amazing, gorgeous girlfriend."