Guns N' Roses#2

{Who You Used To Date}

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Swearing, and mentioned Sexual Themes

Axl Rose~ Before you and Axl were a couple, you used to date the front man of Motley Crue, Vince Neil. From 1980 through 1982. You and Vince were doing great, helping him out with the band, getting them food, and booking them too. After their debut album "Too Fast For Love" Motley Crue was instantly signed a record deal and quickly began popular. Due to his popularity, you were seeing him less and less. It pained both of you, especially Vince. He really loved you and was doing everything he can to bring you along when they tour.

Sadly, being lonely on the road, he did something he wished he can take back. He cheated on you while touring. Not with one woman, but multiple. When you found out by tabloids, you were heartbroken and confronted him about it. Vince couldn't lie to you and admit that he did. You burst into tears asking him why, you sacrifice so many things just for him and his band to succeed and become big.

"After everything I did for you, you pay me like this? Fucking other girls while I sit here waiting for your lying ass! I never want to see you again. Fuck you, Vince, fuck you. We're through!" Those were the last words he ever heard from you since that day. The year is now 1987, and he's soon to marry Sharise. Vince is happy that you moved on, and he's happy as well. But the guilt and love he has for you... may never go away any time soon.

Slash~ You used to date David Coverdale, the front man of Whitesnake from 1981 through 1984. You were engaged with him almost a few months before the breakup. The reason you two broke up it's because you weren't ready for marriage yet. You thought you were ready, you loved David. he always treated you nothing but respect. When you told him that you no longer wanted to marry him, he was depressed about it. He thought you didn't love him anymore, you reassured him that was not it, you just weren't ready for that huge step.

David understood at first, but a few days later, your relationship was falling apart. Whenever he got drunk, he would always argued of how can you said yes at first and then said no. He didn't understand why the sudden change and you tried to explained him. "I told you David, I thought I was ready but I was wrong. I'm sorry for hurting you like this, but I rather tell you the truth than to pretend I'm happy that I marry you!"

"We could of still work it out, Y/n. I would of done anything for you and you know that. You knew how I always wanted to get married with the right woman, and have children. You knew that, and you played with me and that's so fucking cruel!" He angrily shouted. David left the house for the night and the next day he decided to break up with you. You understood and pack your things up and other belongings from the house you two once lived together. When you were about to exit the house, you pulled David for a hug and he gladly hug you back.

"I'm sorry, David. I'm so sorry for causing you this pain, I do hope you find the right girl and make a happy family." David pulled away and kiss your forehead "I wish you the best as well. What we both had, I'll never regret it. You were once mine and I was yours, and that can never be change." You said your goodbyes and left. Two years later, you met your new lover, Slash and when news broke out about your relationship. David was a bit sad, but happy that you found a new man and happiness.

Duff McKagan~ Before Duff asked you out, a boy named Jeff asked out first back in high school. You were sixteen at that time, your last year of high school. Jeff asked you out in front of everyone during lunch, he stated why he liked you and you couldn't help but be flustered about it. Of course you said yes and people cheered. The first two months was great, you both wanted to go to a good college, and have study sessions in order to get good grades. Another two months passed and he took you to a diner to celebrate your four months anniversary with your relationship with him.

Another two months had passed, everything started going south. Jeff started ignoring you, not taking you on dates anymore, and he started to become a jerk. One day, he called you to meet him at the diner you guys went when it was your anniversary, you did and see Jeff sitting at the same table you two sat before. "Hey Jeff, what's going on. Is everything ok?" You softly asked as you grabbed one of his hands. Jeff sighs and looks at you "First thing I want to say is I'm sorry for ignoring you and basically acting like a dick. I've been stressed because of school and work. Working a eight hour shift is so fucking exhausted. Lastly, my parents have been earing less money from their jobs and they both decided that we will be moving in New York after I graduate. Y/n, you're honestly an amazing girl and I really like you, a lot. But I don't do long distance relationship and I now want to focus on my education and help my family first. I think it's best if we stay as friends, for now."

You nodded, understanding where he was coming from. "Of course, Jeff. It's ok, I do wish you the best of luck with you and your family." You smile. Jeff smiles back and kisses your hand "Who knows, maybe one day we'll see each other again and if we are meant to be, then we'll be a couple again." Years later, you haven't see him since graduation and you don't need too. You found your true lover, and that lover is your dorky boyfriend, Duff McKagan. The only guy you are meant to be with.

Izzy Stradlin~ You never had a boyfriend, Izzy is your first one and future husband. :)

Steven Adler~ Same thing, you never dated anyone. Steven is your first-ever boyfriend and your future husband. :)