Vince Neil#3

{Imagine Vince confronting you of you flirting with other men.}

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Profanities

You rolled your eyes as Vince drags you out of a party house. David Lee Roth and you were good friends and invited you to come. Of course you said yes, but Vince went with you. Which you didn't want to in the first place. You remove his grip from your arm and say "You didn't have to dragged me out of the house, you embarrassed me in front of everyone!"

"Oh, I embarrassed you?" Vince spoke. "You were flirting with other guys in there. As in matter of fact, I look like an idiot there." You crossed your arms and suck your teeth. "It was just an innocent flirting." With that sentence, Vince was fuming. "Are you fucking kidding me, Y/n? There's nothing innocent in flirting especially when you're my fucking girlfriend!" You couldn't handle it anymore, you were tired of pretending.

"You must be so stupid if you think you and I were something to begin with!" This stunned Vince and gave a confused face. "What are you talking about?" He asked. You couldn't help but snicker. "Why the hell would I date you. I mean, come on, Vince. You honestly thought we were dating?" You laugh at him. Making Vince question the relationship throughout a whole year.

"Oh Vince, I never liked you. Never have, and never will. I tried though, I really did. And as you can see, it never worked. You're simply... boring to me. Actually, I lost interest." He couldn't believe what you were saying, each words were hitting him. "Yo- You don't mean that." You scoff. "You can be in denial all you want, but I'm telling you the truth. I never liked you, not one bit." Vince grab both of shoulders, holdings his tears.

"Why didn't you tell me. Huh, why didn't you tell me in the first place? You lied to me!" You pushes him away, letting you go. "I never lied to you. Hell, I never confirmed us being a couple!" You shouted. "Oh yeah. So why the hell you live in my place for a year?!" He shouted back. "You asked me too. God, Vince. Just because you and I slept together that one night doesn't mean I'm your girl. That's not how it works!"

Vince ran a hand through his hair and looks at you in disbelief. "So what you and I had for a whole fucking year was for nothing?" You slightly smirk and respond "Actually it was. I had fun, after all, you're the one who took me to those amazing sites. Even though I never asked to go there, you willing wasted all your time and money for a girl who you couldn't win her heart." You laugh.

His heart broke into pieces and look at you in disgust, and hurt. "You don't even heart to begin with. You're nothing, but a cruel bitch!" He snarled. You just kept laughing. "Yeah sure, whatever you say Vince. At least I didn't get myself attached too quickly, and to think that was Tommy." A tear fell from his eyes and quickly wiped it away. You walk towards him and caressed his cheek.

"What are those words you say to Tommy when he's dealing with a fallout? Oh yeah, "cheer up man, there's plenty of chicks out in this world. You just got to keep looking, man." He pushes your hand away and you snicker. "Screw you." You began to walk away and slightly turn your head and with a smile you say the following.

"I already did that with you. Both sexually, and mentally." And fully walk away from his life. Leaving Vince with a shattered heart.