CC Deville#1 (Requested)

[This request is from @HollywoodxRose, I hope you enjoy it, my dear!)

~~•~~•

Warning: Sexual Theme

"Come on, CC, we're on in five!" Bret shouted. Banging the door like a madman. "I'll be there in two, now pissed off!" CC shouted back. Causing Bret to rolled his eyes and frown, and saying the following; "Whatever, just hurry up!" Hitting the door one last time before walking away from there.

"Ah, is he gone?" You softly moaned. CC who had his nails digging on your thighs as you kept riding on him. You squeaked when he smacked on your both ass cheeks. "Don't worry about him, and keep riding me!" You start moving faster and feel a knot forming on your stomach. "You're gonna cum, baby?" He whispered. Using his thumb, he rubbed your clit and that send you over the edge. You rolled your eyes as you scream his name and came.

CC moaned your name and came inside you. He hold you as you shake, your orgasm hitting you hard. After you calmed down, you moved his sweaty hair out of his face and smile at him, satisfied. He couldn't help but kiss your lips lovingly. "CC, come out now!" You both hear Bret shout. You both laugh and got off him, and both put their clothes back on.

"Kick ass, babe." You cheered. CC kisses you one las time and say; "We always do, love you!" And left the dressing room with a somewhat annoyed Bret, who rolled his eyes and followed CC to the stage.