Guns N' Roses#1

{How Long Have You Two Dated}

Y/n= Your name

L/n= Last Name

E/c= Eye color

Warning: None

Axl Rose~ Since 1985, the beginning of Guns N' Roses. You two have been through hell. There were times when you both didn't have enough money to eat because you two would stay at motels. Other times, you both had to asked random people for a ride. You used to work two part time jobs. As a diner's waitress from eight in the morning to three o' clock in the afternoon. Four o' clock through eleven at night as a bar waitress. It was tiring, but this was the sake for you and Axl.

Of course, Axl wasn't going to let his girl do all the work. From nine to five, he will work as a busboy at a Mexican restaurant from Monday's to Saturday's. On Sunday's, he'll work at a nearby store, stocking shelves from four in the afternoon, till ten o' clock at night. Because of this stress and lack of sleep, you two would argued a lot. Sometimes, you two even threatened to breakup with each other. That never happened though because in the year 1987, Guns N' Roses released their first album and it sky rocket!

It blew up so quick that instead of playing in a small bar venues, they start playing at the Whiskey A Go-Go, to the Sunset Strip, and Rainbow. In no time, they got a record deal and tour right away. Axl told you to quit your two jobs and to come touring with him. You didn't have to be told twice and quit those awful jobs. The year is now 1989, and you relationship with Axl is still going strong. You two are now living the luxurious life you both rightfully deserve, forgetting the awful times back then and focus on the now. With the band, and with each other.

Slash~ You and Slash have been dating since 1987, when Guns N' Roses started getting many record deals and touring everywhere in America. You were modeling for a small clothing brand and Slash saw one of your pictures from them and instantly find you attractive. One day, your manager called you and said you will be posing with a guy who's band is becoming the hot thing now. You accepted it and went to the place he told where to go. That's when you first saw him and you also found him attractive. You did what you did, and Slash was the one who asked for your number.

You gave it to him and later that night, he called you and the two of you talk all night. Before you said your goodnights, Slash asked you on a date and you gladly said yes. You gave him your address and the next day, he picked you up and took you to the mall. He said you can get whatever you want and he'll pay all for it. You were shocked and asked if he was joking and he grins and said he wasn't.

You didn't want to be seen as a gold digger, so you just chose a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts, two shirt, a crop top, and a sunglasses. Which cost less than twenty-five dollars. Afterwards, you two went to nearby restaurant and ate breakfast while talking about each other's life. When the day was over, he took you back to his place and said he had a lot of fun with you and that he wants to do it again. You blush and you told him the same. You said your goodbyes and he left, leaving you happy.

In the next few days, you were already getting bigger contracts from bigger companies, of course you left the old one, but thanked them and they wished you luck. You sign multiple contracts and that's when you became instant famous. A month later, you and Slash became an item and the people couldn't get enough from you two. Another month came by, and he asked you to move in with him and you agreed. The year is now 1989, and you couldn't be much more happy than to enjoy your life with your man. As for Slash, he finally found someone who cares about him and not his money. For him though, he would waste all of his money just for you, and  you would give up for anything just for him.