Slash#2 (Requested)

[This request is from @rockbabie, I hope you enjoy it!]

~~•~~•

{Imagine you're sucking off Slash before the show.}

Warning: Swearing & Sexual Theme

"Oh fuck, just like that." He groans as you kept bobbing your head, his tip hitting the back of your throat repeatedly. You hummed, sending vibrations to his cock causing more pleasure. "My little girl helping daddy before his show hm?" You moaned. Loving his dirty words. You felt yourself become wetter than before.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Slash holds your head down, and you're slightly gaged as he shoot his seed deep inside your throat. He lets go and you removed your mouth on his cock, and swallow his load.

Your eyes filled with tears, ruining your mascara. Your throat swollen and dry. Your breathing heavily. He smirks and wipes a bit of his cum from the corner of your lips. "My good girl make daddy cum." Slash whispered. You smile and say; "Good girls deserve their reward, right daddy?" Slash smiles and kisses your cheek. "That's right... but after the show." He winks and puts on his jeans back. He helps you get up and smacks your ass casing you to yelp.

"I promise, baby girl, I'll make you cum." Slash winks one last time before heading front stage. Leaving you hot and bothered.