Sid Vicious#2

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Mentions of Drug use, Alcohol, Swearing, and Abuse

(Side note, I am no way romanticizing of any kind of abuse. Please remember, you are not alone. Get professional help!)

"Seriously, Sid. I just bailed you out from jail, and you're asking me if I have smack?!" You raised your voice. As Sid search your drawers if you have any kind of drugs. "I wasn't being careful. This time I will." He replied quickly. You groan in frustration. "Look at you. You're a junkie!" Sid give you a glare. He was pissed. He slams your drawers shut and stomped towards your way.

You put a hand behind your back pocket, where you have your pepper spray. He grabs both of your shoulders and shout. "You're acting as if your innocent. You fucking alcoholic bitch!" It's true. You maybe have a drinking problem, but it's better than being a junkie. Well, both are bad.

"Yeah I am, but at least I don't stick a needle in my arm and act like a fucking maniac!" He was about to smack you, but he just let go off you and turn around. Instead, he yell and punch the wall. You slightly jumped from it, scaring you a bit. "Fuck!" He shouts as he looks at his fist. Bruised. "You see, you're even more of manic when you're looking for drugs. Sid, for fuck's sake, get help!"

"Just shut up, just shut up. SHUT UP!" Tears spilled from your eyes and he too was crying. "Please, Sidney. Just fucking get help. You're an addict." You try to reason him. He sniffs, his back still facing you. "Shut up, if you can't handle my lifestyle... Then, fucking leave." You sob hard and saying to him no. He couldn't bare hearing your cries and grabs you by your wrists and drags you out of the apartment.

"No, Sid. No, you need help. We can get help, no please!" You cried out. You love him, and you knew he wouldn't survive long. You try to fight back to stay, but he was stronger. "Sid, please. No, you're gonna die!" You screamed. Some few people who live across you, look at the scene. You caressed both of cheeks and he just looks at you with those crazy, emotionless eyes of his. "Sid, please. You're going to die!"

Sid pushes your hands away, and pushes hard enough that you went out from the apartment. You sob as you look at him. Your makeup all smudge. "You're gonna fucking die, Sid!" "THEN LET ME FUCKING DIE, I WANNA DIE, I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY LIFE, Y/N. JUST FUCKING LEAVE AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He screams on top of his lungs and slams the door hard. You hiccuped from your intense sobs and look at the small crowd form, feeling sorry for you.

You didn't want pity from them, you didn't want pity from anyone. You get up from the floor and yell at them. "What the fuck are you looking at. Do what the fuck you're doing, and leave us alone!?" They all head back to their rooms while cursing you out. You sniff as you look at the apartment's room you once lived, but you know you have to leave. It's no use.

If you couldn't help Sid, then no one can. You walk away from there, from the building. Sid was right with one thing. That was you with your alcohol problems. You need to get yourself clean, you didn't want to die young. You're still young, you have many places to travel, many friend to make. You didn't want to disappoint anyone, but most important, you didn't want to disappoint in yourself.

You're determine to get shit together, and that's what you're doing. You went to a rehab facility, you took a deep breath. No more blackouts, no more drinking. No more bullshit. "I don't want to die, I want to live. I want to live forever, I want to be happy."