Andrew Eldritch#4

{Imagine being interviewed about your relationship with Andrew}

Y/n= Your Name

E/c= Eye Color

Warning: Slight Swearing

Abrupt laughter was filled in the living room when you finished telling a story that an old lady was chasing you because she thinks you stole her plant. Of course, that wasn't true. You just happened to be there at the time when someone else stole her plant and she just looked at you and accused you. "Yeah, that was funny. Eventually, it was a kid who stole it because she thought it was pretty and wanted to keep it." You explained.

The interviewer chuckled as Andrew formed a small smile. "Kids nowadays are bold." You joked again. When the laughter died down the interviewer asked the one question that everybody has been dying to know, and that one question you and Andrew always avoided. "Now, fans have speculated that you and Andrew are more than just friends. In fact, you two have been dating for months now."

You nervously smiled but remained calmed. "Right." You said. "True?" Before you answered, Andrew interrupted; "Yeah, we're dating." You looked at him in disbelief but to recovered your reaction, you just giggle and playfully hit his arm. "For how long?" Asked the interviewer. "We've been dating for two years now, and the reason why we didn't tell anyone is because we wanted to keep it private."

He continued; "I'm not those type of person who likes to revealed their private life, especially on their love life. We know people would go crazy when someone who makes music is dating someone. I'm an artist, and I only like to talk about music because that's what I do in life. There's nothing wrong asking personal questions, but people do tend to go overboard. So, I would like for you and anyone to respect our relationship."

You nodded, agreeing with his words. You rubbed his arm and he relaxed with your touch. "And you shall receive, but jokes aside." Said the interviewer. "I think it's impressive to keep your relationship out of public view for two years, and I think it's quite nice too. I assumed it's better when no one knows so you two can go out without being mobbed with questions about the two of you." "Oh yes, that's very true." You said nonchalantly.

"Nowadays, people just don't respect others. They think because that person is a celebrity, they think they have the right to go to their personal space. They don't, it's rude, and out right disrespectful." Out of nowhere, Andrew hold your hand making you question his behavior. Andrew isn't the one to show any public affection, but then again, he always surprises you. "And that's very true, Ms. Y/n." Agreed the interviewer.

Through out the interview, they didn't asked anymore questions about you two. When it was over, you thanked the interviewer and the camera guy and closed the door when they exited the house. Andrew hugged you from behind, kissing your cheek. You giggled and turned to faced him. Wrapping your arms around his neck. "Why being all lovely dovey, hm?" You playfully asked.

Andrew just smiled at you, "I don't know what you're talking about. Can't I show some love to my pretty lady?" You stroked his hair causing him to hummed, enjoying your fingertips rubbing his scalp. He loves when you do that. "You think people can be respectful like them?" You asked. Andrew sighs and shrugged. "Not all, but we can always walk away."

"Or, I can kick their asses?" You suggested. Andrew just laughs and you couldn't help but laugh as well. "I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe just kicking them out sounds better." You hummed, agreeing with his statement. Using his index finger, Andrew made you looked up at him with your chin. You smiled at him as you looked at him full with love and admiration. His heart skipped a beat and his body felt all mushy.

"Yes?" You playfully asked. He looked down at you, the same way you're looking at him. He notices your e/c eyes shining upon looking at him. He felt the luckiest man to have a woman looked like you looked at him like that. "You know that I care about you deeply, you are my other half. You're a pretty lady, my pretty lady. You shine brighter than the sun and the moon. You, my dear, are my universe. Even after death, I will cherish you in the after life. Our love for each other will be for eternity."

You stared at him in awed and almost cry. Yet, you only managed to let a tear fall and Andrew wiped it off with his finger he used that was on your chin. "Oh Andrew, you are my everything as well. I will always be by your side through life and death. My love to you will never die, it will remained till the galaxy vanishes. But even so, I will never forget about you because you are soulmate from life and death, darling of mine."

He too, shed a tear and you wiped it away making you two chuckle. "Y/n, I know we've been together for a short amount of time. Though, we known each other since we were both sixteen. I think it's safe to asked you this, but will you be my pretty lady forever, and marry me?" You jumped excitedly and shouted; "Yes, Andrew. Of course!" Andrew let you go for a minute to show you a emerald ring and slipped it on your finger.

You admired it for a second and grabbed his cheeks and pulled him for a passionate kiss. Instantly, he wrapped his arms around your hips, pulling you closer. Your chest touching his. You're hands still holding his cheeks as he roamed his hands from your back to landing almost touching your bottom. You both smiled through the kiss, and that's when you both knew. You two were simply meant to be.