Mötley Crüe#1

{How Long Have You Two Dated}

Y/n= Your name

L/n= Last name

Warning: Swearing

Vince Neil~ You and Vince have dated since '82. Mick first introduced you to him, and his bandmates after their success "Too Fast for Love" album. You arrived at the record studio where they were recording early for their upcoming album "Shout at the Devil." That's where Vince, and you caught each other's eyes.

"Hey Mick, my man. Oh, who's this?" Tommy asked as he was checking you out. The other two boys checks you out as well making you blush by the sudden attention. Mick wrapped his arm around you shoulder and introduced you. "Kids, this is a good friend of mine. Y/n, these are the kids who drive me crazy." You smile and nod. "Hi, I practically know all of you because the daily complaints from this old man." You joked.

Tommy chuckles. "See. She knows you complaint a lot because of your age, man." Tommy patted Mick's shoulder causing him to frown. "She didn't even say that." Causing the boys to chuckle. "Anyways, this is Tommy, Nikki, and this blonde boy is-"

"Vince Neil, it's a pleasure to meet you, sweetheart." He extended his hand. You slightly blush by the nickname he gave you, and extended your hand. Before you shook his hand, he brought your hand up to his lips and kiss it. Causing you to blush even more. "Sweet move, lover boy." Nikki snickered. Causing Vince to slightly chuckle. "I don't know what you're talking about, Sixx. I'm just trying to be nice that's all."

Mick rolled his eyes and said. "Yeah, too nice. Alright, let's get this shit over with." Tommy and Nikki shouted "Let's go!" And headed to each other their individual instrument. "Well, I guess I'll sit in this beat-up couch." You said. "Listen babe, you just make yourself comfortable and enjoy the show." Vince says as he grins. You smile and nod for him to continue.

Throughout the whole session, Vince couldn't keep his eyes off you, and you couldn't either. Mick notices it and slightly smiles. "Being nice? Yeah right, more like first impression."

Nikki Sixx~ The year was 1986. After the success of "Theatre of Pain" their manager, Doc McGhee, wasted no time to tell the boys that they were touring all over the state. Hype like always, they also wasted no time to pack their things and head to their first state to perform. Three months touring, they stop by a diner to eat something good for once. Eating chips with energy drinks wasn't enough to fill their empty stomachs. After finishing their meal, they noticed a girl arguing with a guy. "Yo, think he cheated?" Vince asked. Tommy looks and sighs. "Who knows, man? But I have a good feeling about this."

Mick rolled his eyes and start heading to the tour bus. "Quit being nosy, and let's go." Nikki stays a bit longer and sees the guy getting near the girl's face. "I don't know guys, he looks like he's about to lose his shit." Nikki start walking towards then and can hear them what they're arguing about.

"Oh for fuck's sake, Alan. You have been hooking up with her for the past month, why can't you accept that fact?!" You shout. "Fine, you want the truth? Yes, I have been fucking her!" Alan confessed. Heartbroken, you slapped him. "Fuck you, Alan. You man whore!" You try to walk away, but Alan grabs your arm. "You're not fucking leaving me, Y/n. It's your fault that you work too much and can't satisfy me!" "Let me go!" You tried to pull away from him, but it's no use.

"She said to let go." Nikki shouts. Both Alan and you look at him confused, but you quickly pulled away. "Who the hell are you?" Alan asked. "The last person you'll see when I knock your ass down." Nikki said. Smirking. Alan looks at you, and Nikki and sucks his teeth. "You're not worth it, don't even bother coming to the house."

"You're not shit either, and I wouldn't." You growled. Alan, your now ex, walks away. Leaving you and Nikki alone. "That's your boyfriend?" He asked. You sigh "Was my boyfriend. The audacity of him telling me he cheated because I work too much. Makes sense that I do when I payed for everything." You explained. Nikki sucks his teeth "Unbelievable." You shrug your shoulders and said "Doesn't matter, time to find a new place anyway."

"No way, look, I'm in a band. I'm sure the boys don't mind that you can stay-" You cut him off. "I know, Mötley Crüe. I'm a fan, but you guys are in the middle of touring. I don't want to be in the way." Nikki laughs making you look at him confused. "Nah don't worry about it, look I'm pretty sure you have no else where to go. I bet you want to quit that job of yours. How about come with us, and be our backup vocals. Or a dancer. What do you say?"

You think about it for a minute, and smile. "Alright, I'm in. But I didn't even pack, all of my things are in my ex's house. Hell, I'm pretty sure he threw my things away by now." Nikki wrapped his shoulder around you and said "Stop worrying, pretty girl. I'll buy you whatever you need. In exchange for good old homemade meals. I'm tired eating fast food shit." You giggle and nodded. "You're lucky I know how to cook. Deal." You and Nikki start heading to the bus and nodded at Vince and Tommy, who were watching them afar.

"I told you I had a good feeling, where's my ten bucks?" Vince groans and pulls out his wallet and gave Tommy the money. "Wanna bet they're going to end up together?" Tommy ask. "Hell no, let's go." Vince climbs in the bus, leaving Tommy chuckling and knows you two are going to end up together. Which you did in a few weeks.

Tommy Lee~ You two met at a party in 1987. A year after Tommy's and Heather's marriage. During that time, you were the girlfriend of Rick Savage from Def Leppard. You and Rick have been dating for two years at that point. "Hey man, congratulations on your marriage. You two Heather!, sorry I couldn't make it. You know how this music business." Rick said. Heather thanked him and understood and excuse herself to use the bathroom. "Hey Tommy, I want you to meet my girlfriend." He introduced you. You smile and shook his hand "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n."

"So this is the girl Rick is crazy about." Rick lightly hit his arm and chuckle. You smile at Rick and kiss his cheek. "I'm crazy about him too, so makes sense." The three of you laugh and Heather came back. "Oh Y/n, this is my wife, Heather." Heather smile and shook your hand. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. Wow, Rick, she's beautiful." You thanked her and Heather pulled you to dance. You two giggle and talk while dancing.

"Best friends already? Man, life is good then." Rick says as he watches his girlfriend. Tommy smiles too and watches his wife. "You're right, what could go wrong?" If they only knew.

Mick Mars~ You and Mick were official in the year '81. You two met when you two were kids. Your mom and his mom were best friends since high school. You two were first graders when both parents set up a play date. You and Mick didn't have siblings so the mom's decided it was best for you to know each other. Instantly, you two clicked and every Fridays you'll go to Mick's house and vice versa.

Years passed by, when he told you he was in band and you congratulated him. "That's so good, how are they?" You asked him. Mick groans "Annoying as fuck, but they're great." You giggle "Oh Mick, stop being grumpy." You teased. "Who said I'm grumpy?" He said. You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Anyways, dinner is ready." You announced cheerfully and set up the table. "You haven't ate?" He asked. "No, I was waiting for you." Mick's heart skip a beat and blush lightly. Causing you to laugh. "What's so funny?!" He shouted. "You're so cute when you blush!" You began to laugh. Mick groans "I wasn't blushing!" You kiss his cheek and said "I was just teasing you. Geez, you're such a grumpy person. It's okay thorough, you're my grumpy person."

Mick blush and sigh "You're allowed to call me that, but only in private." You squeal and hug him. He smiles and hugs you back. Sometimes he wonders, how the hell you ended up with him. You two are completely the opposites, but I guess that's what attract each other. Regardless
how different you two are, you both felt connection. Comfort, safe, and loved.