Nikki Sixx#4

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Sexual Theme Topics and Swearing

"Fuck, yes right there!" You moan, gripping the cushion of the beat up couch as Nikki pounds you deep. You can feel yourself coming close and Nikki groans feeling how tight you're getting. "Shit, you close?" He moans. You nod and before you were about cum, the door open. "Hey man are you- whoa!" Tommy covers his eyes as he laughs. Nikki covers your breasts with his hands. "Tommy, what the fuck, man?!"

"Doc says we're playing in five, nice tits by the way, Y/n." Tommy says as he smirks. Nikki grabs a brush throws it at Tommy who he dodge on time. "Get out!" He yells. Tommy shuts the door and you can hear him laugh. You buried your face on the arm couch and sigh in annoyance. "Way to kill the mood." Nikki chuckles and kisses your cheek. He slowly pulls out and you groan by your now sensitive area.

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm sorry, we can continue this back at the hotel." You smile as you put your jeans back on. You give him quick peck on his lips and say "Alright, I'll see you there. Good luck." Nikki grins and kisses your cheek again. He leaves the dressing room and couldn't help but shake your head with a smile. You're definitely going to kill Tommy first.