Steven Adler#2

{Imagine Steven explaining why he loves you despite you being different}

E/c= Eye Color

H/c=  Hair Color

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Slight Swearing, Slur Word, and Suggestion of Sexual Theme Topic

(Steven's POV)

Everything about her is perfect. Her e/c eyes of her shines when she's interested in something. She looks like a kid who got a surprise birthday party. Her smile instantly brightens wherever she goes, her h/c hair so flawless. Her dimples, god, the most cutest thing on earth. Her curves that kills, I always wrapped my arms around her every time I have the chance. Her toned arms, so strong, yet squishy too.

Her legs, fuck, I especially love them when it's wrapped around me. Probably my favorite physical trait of her is her breasts. Not too big, but not saying it's small. Boobs are boobs, and I think hers are perfect!

Even though, she's built, and not like those typical girls who starved themselves in order to look perfect for this society. My girl eats whatever the hell she wants and I love it when she has some crumbs on her lips. Gives me a reason to kiss her. Those kissable lips of her, my god this woman is mine. She's just a total badass woman. She got the looks that kill!

Sometime the boys would teased her of how big and "manly" she looks. She just laughs and flexes, obviously the boys are impressed with her killer body. Even though she's the happiest girl alive, there are times when my poor princess cries. Cries because assholes in this world insults her , calling her a "she-he." Y/n is a woman with muscles. If my girls feels pretty like that, then beat it!

She work her ass off to get that body, and I'm not going to let anyone stop her from keep doing what she loves. My baby is beautiful just the way she is, people should learn to love one another. Just like I love her.

"Steven, are you even paying attention?" Her giggles brought me back in reality. I smile and kiss her cheek. "Of course I am, babe. Something about you being the most gorgeous woman on this planet." She laughs. My heart skipping a beat, my body feeling warm. Just with a simple laugh she makes me feel all mushy. God, she is the one. "If you say so, popcorn."

I pulled her towards me and passionately kiss her. She wasted no time and return the kiss. She tangle one of her hands on my hair, and the other wrapped around my neck. Pulling me closer if it was possible. I pulled away, both of foreheads touching each other.

"You know I love you, right? No matter how the hell you look." She blushes. "I know you do. You always say that everyday." I kiss her nose and say "And I'll always remind you that until the end of times." She giggle and begans to play with my hands. Y/n told me she loves my hands. She finds my hands attractive, and loves how big it is compare to her small ones. "I know you do, but have I told you I love you too?"

I chuckle and kiss both of her hands. "Hmm I think you need to remind me that too." She smirks and softly pushes me to the bed. Making me land my back on the soft cushion. She straddles on my legs and begins to remove her top. Exposing her bra. Even with angelic face of hers,  she's a devil in the sheets. I grin, enjoying the view. "Well, I guess I'll have to show you in a different kind of way. That is, if you want to?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "I don't mind one bit, babe." She smashes her lips into mine and my god was the night glorious. Long live our love and long live the love of my life, Y/n.