Vince Neil#4

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Mentions of Cigarettes, Alcohol Use & Profanities

Abrupter laughter was filled in the studio. Smoke was filling in the air of the cigarettes, beer cans either on the mini coffee table, or on the floor. Vince had his beer on his hand as the other hand was resting on chair handle, relaxing like any other day as he talk with Mick, Nikki, and Tommy. Sure, there was some girls who are "friends" of either Nikki's or Tommy's. Though we all know they're more than friends, but not girlfriends if you know what I'm mean.

As they laugh again, the studio's door open and Y/n smile as she sees her friends. When she look at Vince, her smile soon disappear. "Hey Y/n, what's up?!" Tommy asked. Vince mentally cringe upon hearing her name. She walk towards them and only smile to the boys and respond. "Hey guys, sorry for being late. I was busy doing some shopping." "Hey, we totally get it. Don't need to explained yourself, sweetheart." Nikki said.

You nodded and head to the girls who you greet them. After meeting all of them once or twice, you became good friends with them. There times where you and them went shopping or have sleepover because why not? "Dude, what happened with you and Y/n. You two usually greet each other with eating each other's faces?" Tommy snickered. Vince shakes his head and sigh. "Not anymore, man. We broke up." Nikki put his beer can on the coffee table and pat his back.

"Oh man, sorry to hear that. What the hell happened, man?" Nikki asked. Vince leans back and crosses his arms and looks at her ex-lover who she was giggling with the rest of the girls. He look back at the guys who all had a concerned and curious faces. "W- well you know. We just argued a lot, even the smallest things. Even though she comes with us to touring, you know it's tiresome and I just want to sleep and she wants to chill and well yeah. Also, we had a fight last night, and well we both decided to call it quits."

"Damn. Well are you going to be ok. I mean, she is our backup singer when it comes to touring?" Tommy asked. Vince nods and says. "Of course, man. I'm not going to let that keep her apart from us. Plus, I was the one who told her to quit her old job and come join with us. I'm not going to tell her to leave or anything like that." Mick slightly chuckle and says. "Wow, that was the most mature shit you have ever said and done. You've grown, kid." Tommy and Nikki laughs and Vince just grin.

"Alright, we're here for a reason. Time to finished this album, so let's go." Vince announces. Everyone cheer and everyone went to their places, but Y/n walk up to him. "Hey Vince, look about last night-" "It's cool, and don't worry about you getting kicked out because you're not. I'm not going to let what we had keep all of us apart." You were amazed what you were hearing and sigh in relief. At least you're not going anywhere. You couldn't help, but kiss Vince's cheek and say. "Sometimes, you can be less of an asshole." You grin and walk away and head to your place. "I try, sweetheart. I try." He mumbles and walks to his spot and smirks. "Let's do this shit."