Janis Joplin#1

{Imagine Janis having a crush on you.}

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: None

"Hey Y/n, you're coming to Woodstock later on?" Janis asked with a smile. You nodded "Of course, I wouldn't miss it!. I just got to grab some few things." You explained. You went to grabbed your stuff and Jimi chuckles at Janis. She raised an eyebrow, "What's so funny?" She questioned.

Jimi shakes his head. "You like her, don't you?" Janis hushed him causing him to chuckle again. "Ok, ok, I do. Please, don't tell her!" She shouted whispered. "You're going to confess?" He asked. "Yeah, but I'm thinking when is the right time."

Jimi pats her back and says: "Why don't you asked her out after your performance. I'm sure she likes you too." Janis blushed upon hearing this. "You think so?" He nods, a grin on his face. "I know so. Just hurry on confessing because she's a pretty lady. Anyone would want her."

Janis nods and is determined to ask you out. "Alright guys, I'm ready." You said excitedly. You walked past them, already heading to the car. Jimi gave Janis a thumbs up and catches up to you. Janis took a deep sigh and prays everything goes well.

Her prayers was heard, at the end, the show was amazing. But her favorite part is when you shouted "Yes!" when she confessed her feelings towards you and you cheerfully accepted being her girl.