John Lennon#1

Warning: Mentions of cigarettes

"Oh come on now, love. I said I was sorry." John said as he tried to grab one of your hands. You slap his hand away, and try to get away from him. "Leave me alone." You stated. You shut the bedroom door and lock it. You see the door handle move and John cursed mentally. "Really? That's real mature there." "I don't care." John sighs and run his hands on his face. This was going to be a long day.

Hours have past, and you finally got out the bedroom. Cautiously, you look if he was home. Sure enough, he was, but he was in the patio. You see how smoke was coming and see him smoking his cigarette. He huffs and groans slightly. Your hair blew by the sudden breeze and you hug yourself, trying to keep yourself warm. "Are you going to be here all night or what?" You spoke. John slightly jump from his spot and lightly chuckle. "You scared me, love." He takes another puff from his ciggy and you look down to your feet. "I thought you weren't home." You whispered.

John suck his teeth and look away for moment, taking yet another puff. "And leave my beautiful wife all alone?" You couldn't help blush by his comment. Even when you're angry at him, he still makes your heart flutter. "Look love, that woman just came up to me. All I did was signed her an autograph, then she started running her hands all over me."

You such your teeth. "You could of still pushed her away." You said. Still looking away from him. The one thing that sucks about dating a rockstar is girls will be over them. You were afraid he would fall for them. John drop his cigarette and step on it, putting the cigarette out. You hear his footstep coming close to you, and your gaze is still at your feet. John couldn't help, but smile at your behavior. He put a finger under your chin and finally you look at him. "You're right, I should of push her away. I'm sorry, darling." He pulls you for a hug and you hug him back.

You sigh and kiss his cheek. "Darling, you know I love you, right?" "Yeah I know. I'm just afraid you'll fall for them." John chuckles and kisses your forehead, still hugging you. "You don't have to worry about that. I married you for a reason, and that reason is because I love you. I love you so much, you mean the world to me. You know that, I never thought I would ever find the love of my life. Yet, here you are you, under my arms."

You blush and giggle as he leaves pepper kisses on your neck. "I love you too, John. I love you so much." He shakes his head and kisses your nose. "Impossible, I love you to infinity." He presses his lips to yours and you melted into the kiss. He grips your waist and pulls you to him closer, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. At that very moment, you knew John was telling you the truth. That he loves you dearly, and he would be a fool if he ever left you. Especially, when you are carrying his child.