Mötley Crüe#2

{Who You Used to Date}

Warning: Violence and Swearing

Vince Neil~ Before Vince came to your life. You used to date Axl Rose. It was a rocky relationship. You two often argued, breakup, but make up. To make it short, it was on and off. Reason why you and Axl would fight a lot is because of his anger issues, and jealousy. You in the other hand didn't care. You two broke up yet again and Axl found himself a random girl and fucked her. In the bedroom you two shared, where you made love to him there.

You're usually calm and collective, but he crossed the line there. To get back at him, you went to Izzy where we was playing with guitar. You burst into his house and said "You and me. In bed, now." Izzy just laugh. He didn't mind though, he found you hot. Why not? So you both fucked that night and it was pretty good. Did you feel bad about it? Yeah, a little. Would you do it again? Hell yeah.

Of course, Axl found out and was beyond pissed. He confronted you, and you blankly stared at him until he shut up. Which he did. "And so what if I did hooked up with him? You fuck the other one and do you see me complaining? Also, we're not dating anymore, so it shouldn't matter to you." Axl threw a book at you, and you quickly dodged it. "It matters to me because he's my fucking best friend. Out all fucking people in this world, you fucked my best friend!" Axl shouted.

You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms. "And you fuck that girl in our house, in our room. What kind of fucked up shit is that? Now we're even!" You two went back and forth until you step your foot down. You shook your head and went to the bedroom you two once shared. He followed you while shouting. You pulled out your suitcase and began packing your things.

"And where the fuck are you going now? Going to Izzy I imagine!" "Oh fuck off, I'm fucking leaving you!" Axl stood in silence, seeing you packing your last items. You closed your suitcase and start heading to the door. You wished for him to not stop you because you wanted to end this. Which he did in this case, he stood there. Probably processing what was going on. You didn't look back and left. You went to Izzy's place to say goodbye and he smile sadly. "Well I can't stop you, if this is your decision I respect that." He explained. You pulled him for a last hug and whispered "Thank you."

You pulled away and he lightly bopped your nose causing you to laugh. "Just remember, what you and I have, I loved it. I hoped you did too, plus that would never change our friendship." He grinned and you rolled your eyes playfully. "I know, I enjoyed every moment of it. Let's think of it as our "friendship bonding" ok?" He nods and kissed your forehead. He always did that.

It shows his love for you, how much you mean to him. You smile and walk away. Hoping to start a new journey. Three years later, you did. With your new loving boyfriend, Vince Neil himself.

Nikki Sixx~ You were the girlfriend of Paul Stanley from KISS. Yep. How the hell you and Nikki end up together? Long story short, Paul introduced Nikki to you. It was a party, a celebrating for the up coming, growing band Mötley Crüe. It was Gene Simmons who was kind enough to let them open the show and they kick-ass!

When you and Nikki locked eyes for the first time, both of your eyes sparkled. You found him very attractive, and he found you smoking hot. You two shook hands and both of you felt electric. Love at first sight? You can say that. Anyway, Paul got drunk that day and you couldn't carry him to the car. He was somewhat bigger than your frame.

Nikki helped you get Paul inside the car, and shut the door. "Thanks Nikki, or we would never get home." He chuckles and you lightly blush by his charming smile. "No worries, you're a good girlfriend. I don't see anymore girls caring about their man."

You slightly giggled and looked at your feet, feeling shy from making eye contact with him. Those gorgeous hazel eyes of his. "We still exist. You just have to find the right girl, personally, I don't see many guys committed with one person anymore. Or seem interested you know?" He nods his head. Agreeing with your statement.

"They said love at first sight exist. I didn't believe it at first, but I guess that change tonight. Also, they said those who always find themselves new girls is because they haven't found the right one like you said. I guess I did tonight too." You were going to asked him what does he mean by that, but he walked away. Leaving you dazed and confused.

Tommy Lee~ You never had a boyfriend before, you were busy making your dreams come true. Though, you did hooked up with Steven Adler before. Three times, only because you were drunk.

Still, when you met Tommy and dated afterwards. You did confessed him about it and he didn't care. He said "Hey, I had sex with other women because I was lonely. You were lonely, I get it. Nothing to be ashamed about, babe. As long you're not doing it anymore when you're with me. Then, it's cool."

God, you love this man with all of heart. Such an understanding boyfriend you have.

Mick Mars~ While you never had a boyfriend before, you did had a girlfriend. Yep, you were the girlfriend of a former member of The Runaways... Joan Jett. Yup, you were into the whole punk scene. You two dated from 1976 through 1978. The only reason you two broke up is because you both fell out of love.

You both confessed at the same time and laugh a bit by it. "But seriously, I did. I'm sorry, Joan." She shrugged her shoulders and lean on the wall. "Hey it's alright, I did too. But I want to let you know that what I did felt for you was real. I never felt like to anyone, let alone with a woman." She said. You smile "Well I'll go pack my things-"

"No don't. I'm going to tour to different countries next week. Plus, I bought a new house. You can have this house now, it's all yours." You hugged her and she hugged you back. "Thank you so much, you really are awesome." She kisses you one last time and pulled away. She moved a hair piece behind your ear and said "Take care, kid." With that being said, she left the house to begin packing for the tour.

After the breakup, you two remain good friends and even introduced Mick to her. When you told Mick about your relationship with him. He just look at you and said "I never would of thought you were gay." Joan laughs and wraps one of her arms around your shoulder, in a friendly way. "Yeah well, just wanted to let you know. Worry about the girls trying to take her away from you. She's a good looking woman."

She winks and leaves. Leaving Mick dumbfounded. You chuckle awkwardly "I'm pretty sure you should still worry with boys." After saying that, a girl passes by you two and checks you out. Mick sees this and pulls you close to him, as a possessive kind of matter. He stare at her and she just puts her hands up in defense and walks away. "Yeah, right."