Kelly Nickles#4

{Imagine you and Kelly are being interview about your relationship with Kelly.}

Y/n= Your name

Warning: Mentions of cigarettes

Chuckles broke out between you, Kelly, and the interviewer about a story of how Kelly was being chased by crazy fans when he decided to go to the mall to buy new clothes and shoes. This was when L.A Guns's released their second album "Cocked And Loaded." Kelly leans back on his chair as he took some puff of his cigarette. You folded your hands on top of your lap sitting straight from your seat.

"Now tell me here, everyone wants to know about you two's relationship since a lot of people, well specifically, fans have speculated that you, miss Y/n and Kelly are dating." You slightly chuckle. You crossed your arms leaned a bit forward, intrigued by this. You just nodded and smile. "What do you think?" You asked the interviewer. "Oh, well yes?"

You bit your bottom lip and giggle. Kelly grab your hand and pulled you to sit on his lap, which you happily did, and stood quiet while looking at the interviewer. The cameraman zoom in on you two and catches how Kelly was caressing your hand by giving it a small squeeze. "Well this answer your question, folks." The interviewer said for the camera. You both smile and Kelly wrapped his free arm around your waist while his other has his cigarette on his hand.

"Why now are you two confirming your relationship, I mean, you two have been dating for a while now right?" Kelly clears his throat and spoke; "Uh yeah, we have. The reason is because um, I'm on the road now and a lot women obviously want more than a meet-and-greet, and if they were to find out Y/n is my girl I know they would of mob her really. I didn't want that because we're talking about thousands of fans going at my girl. Yeah, I don't want that you know?"

"Right, right." The interviewer nodded as he wrote on his journal. "I mean that's not the only thing, but we both agreed on not telling anyone because, well, we want privacy." You then spoke up and said; "Regardless, if we did kept it a secret everyone would of find out eventually, and I guess well we just wanted to tell the world that we're off limits." You slightly laugh. "Tell me something here miss Y/n, when Kelly does go on tour do get worry of other women trying to get with him. Or do you always wonder if he'll be faithful, you know those kind of things?"

You run your hand on your hair and reply; "Um, no not really. You see, I feel that if two people are dating, I believe that they should both trust in each other that they'll respect the relationship and no one should even worry anything like that because the whole point when it comes to relationship is to have three things. Which is love, trust, and loyalty. Without those three, then you know why are even dating to begin with? Second, I know Kelly well and before we even dated, we used to go to high school together so we were friends at first. You know he dated other women before and he never cheated on them, lied to them, or mistreat them nothing like that. So, no. I know he's a faithful guy and I would of not date him if he was the opposite, I mean that makes sense."

When you said those things, Kelly slightly blush but cover it up with his hat that he was wearing. He wanted to kiss you right then and there, but you two agreed on not kissing in public. "What you two told me is that there's a lot of trust and loyalty here, not only that a lot of love. Many reasons why you two have been together for a while now, and you two clearly known each other since high school. So I do think that you two would last for a long time, and I wish you two the very best for the future." Said the interviewer.

You both thanked him and said a few last words for the camera. After going off air, and the interviewer talking to his crew, Kelly pulled you aside and smashes his lips to yours. You gladly kiss him back and you wrapped your arms around his neck and his around your hips. You pulled away and smile at him. "What was that about?" You asked. "What, I can't kiss my girl?" You giggle and shook your head. "I never said you can't. Though, I thought we agreed on no PDA, babe."

"Honey, you were sitting on my lap for the whole interview." He smirks. You grin and say; "That's because you pulled me on your lap." Kelly chuckles and kisses your forehead. "Okay, okay, to be honest I could care less about PDA or the people. It's our relationship and I'm gonna show my girl some love in private or public. End of story, sweet-cheeks."