Bill Ward#1 (Requested)

[This request is from @SophieMercury18, I hope you enjoy it!]

~~•~~•~~

Warning: Light Swearing

"Ugh, I thought playing drums are supposed to be easy!" Sophie sigh in frustration. Bill couldn't help but chuckle, amused from her frustration. "Whoever told you that is ass on drums." He teased. Sophie rolled her eyes and pouts. "Yeah, I'm ass too." "Alright, alright. Just feel the beat, I know you can do it. Plus, it takes time and patience. Which you, my dear, don't have."

Sophie scoffs, crossing her arms and says: "You know me so well." Bill grins and clears his throat. "Come on, Sophie. You got this!" A few minutes later, Sophie was getting the hang of it. When she felt confident enough, she began playing faster. After she finished, she raises her both of arms, still holding the drumsticks and shouts happily; "Look, I did it, Bill. I really did it, yes!" Bill claps with joy, smiling.

"See? I told you, you'll get it. Now, you got it." Sophie stands up from the seat and walks to him. She gives him a peck on his cheek, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I couldn't done it without my amazing teacher, and boyfriend." Bill smiles, wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her.