Chapter 3

AN: Don't mind me, i'm just coping my brokenhearted.

I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans

Arabelle pov 

* Compound *

"My memory of Lucien goes back to a time when our family was happy. Things were good, or as good as they can be for vampires hiding in plain sight. Everyone in Marseilles was held in the thrall of the count's arrogant son Tristan and his sister... The lady Aurora In hindsight, I could've done more to prevent what was to follow, but then, even an endless life cannot be played in reverse." 

I was forced by Elijah to come to the Compound to listen to Nik's version of Lucien or what he really wants in New Orleans. I rest both of my legs above the study room while Klaus lulls me with our past story, "yeah, but, instead, you live up your title as a backstabbing wanker," i commented. 

Nik glares at me as i just interrupted his storytime, "but i was hoping to dissuade Lucien, my dear beloved twins. I told him Aurora would not accept his note. I thought the matter was settled. How could I tell him that Aurora was already in love with another?" he asked me back.

"By, simply, told him the truth! Then, perhaps, your past won't bite your future, twinny meanie bitty!"

"But Lucien was a hopeless romantic. In his desperation, he sought her out." 

I rolled my eyes, "Niklaus... You, Elijah here, and Rebekah knew that you compelled those trios to acted like you three. And they did her roles very perfectly, a carbon copy of you three. Especially Lucien, you and him could hold a grudge for a decade. Even if that backstabbing wanker 2.0. said he has forgotten the past!" I watch Nik turns to Elijah for help, but he just stays silent with a slight smirk at his mouth. "You stabbed him in the back when you hide the truth about you and Aurora! And when Lucien is here, that means Tristan and his psycho sister are not far behind!" i added. 

"And, given the circumstance, Lucien qualifies as both friend and foe, and according to Freya's prophecy..."

Ah, yes. That prophecies. Freya had shown me the prophecies she saw and warned me about our family will fallen in the hand of foe, friend, and family...

"You have to beware of both friend and foe, but let us not forget family, Niklaus." Elijah finally breaking his silence, i mentally smirking at Elijah's word. I know what he trying to say... Niklaus had a long history of daggered our family and keep us asleep for how long he wants.