Chapter 21

Save My Soul pt II

Arabelle pov

I sat at the wooden chairs near the pool with a glass of whiskey while looking at the view of my balcony offered me. "We must be careful now...." a familiar figure stepping out of the shadow and walks up to me, "Freya moves Finn to her pendant, leaving Vincent Griffith in charge of his body. And there's also Eva Sinclair, who breaks out of Rebekah's body....." I swing my glass a little bit, "rough day?" she asked, snatching the glass off of my hand. 

"We need to take precaution, i can feel Freya are suspicious of us. I think she figures out one or two things about me," i said. "You're right..." i feel her hands on my cheek and makes me look at her, "we need to trick them, but you have to do it." I furrow my eyebrow in confusion, she pulls me closer to her and whispers something to me. "Do it then," i feel something crawling on my skin, something cold and dark.

I hear someone clears his throat, i look up from my sunglass. "Morning...." Thomas waving at us awkwardly, "ugh, the whole cavalry of Mikaelsons are here to see you... PS, they have murderous looks." "Go! I will be here," Livianna gives me a passionate kiss before I get up from my chair, wearing my silk robe as i walk to the opened door. "Brothers!" i greet them, turn to Hayley. "And the other hybrid is here!" I can feel Hayley is eyeing me up and down shamelessly.

"If I didn't know you better, i might say the three of you are seeking refugee at my humble home." Leaning on the door frame. "Unfortunately, sister, we don't and mind invite us in?" i tap my chin, pretend like i was thinking. "Fine... Come in" i said in a defeated tone. I throw myself on the couch, "Tommy, will you be a dear and fetch me another bottle of whiskey?" i wink at him. "Day drinking?" i shrugged my shoulders at Hayley, "now, what makes the three of you leaving the compound and ruining my morning view?" asking the three of them. Thomas hands me my whiskey, "thank you, Timmy. You can go now."

"It's Rebekah. Hayley found her in Hope's room, she was about to kidnap her. But we stop her and now she's running away." I nod at Nik, "we believe Eva Sinclair has taken over the body. We need to find her before Josephine can," Elijah added. I take a gulp of my whiskey straight from the bottle, "I get it now. You come here to ask my help finding Bex.... Can't you find another witch? A little bit busy here," Hayley snatches my whiskey before i can take another drink. 

"Hey!" 

"No. I'm not trusting a family problem to a witch who wants us dead. And we happened to have witch, you!" i snorted, telekinetically taking my whiskey back from Hayley. "Get me a freaking map. NOW!" 

"Are you drunk?" 

I turn to Hayley, giving her a blank face but keep my mouth shut. A moment later Nik returns with the map, i pour my blood on the map. "Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Sequitas Sanguinem." My blood starts moving before my spell gets counter by the witch, i look up at Elijah and Niklaus. "Good news, she's somewhere around New Orleans. Bad News.... She blocks me," i said. Reaching for the whiskey, only for Hayley to moves it away. I groan in annoyance, "can you stop?!"