Chapter 3

Welcome To the Family, Love!

Arabelle pov

"Impressive! You haven't disappoint me since the day we met" 

Again, Inadu looking at me like a proud mother. "Well, i happened to have a great teacher. You can thank her instead of me," i said back smugly. I feel my phone is vibrating, an unknown number, i press the green button and put it on speaker. "Whoever the hell are you, better have a good reason to call me. Oh, and you have 20 seconds to tell me why. Start from now," i said annoyed.

"Hello?" 

I hear a soft feminine voice coming from this unknown caller, "uh, listen my name is Hayley...... Elijah told me to reach you if something happens to him or if he magically disappears...." the ancient spirit furrows her eyebrow but she lets out a smirk. "I don't know why would he told me to reach you but he's long gone now after making one epic speech to me. And now I'm kinda stuck alone with Klaus Mikaelson..... So, whoever you are, can you at least come and make sure he doesn't kill me and this miracle baby?"

I slap my forehead, knowing this will come but not this sooner than i thought. I drink the rest of my wine, cursing quietly. "Hello, are you there?" I bite my inside cheeks for a second before inhale deeply, "I'll be there when you wake up," i said before hanging up the call. One thing i know for sure is, i'll have a long ass lecture from Rebekah for not keeping Elijah safe from the dagger.

Double damn it!

"Duty call?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Using Find My iPhone to track two certain people, Rebekah and Niklaus, then leaving my penthouse in the early morning. I found Nik's location on our old plantation house. Which is not very creative. And Rebekah, she is on her way to New Orleans.

I arrived at the plantation, taking a moment to look around the plantation as it brought a lot of memories before i shake my head trying to snap out of my flashback. Walking toward the door and use my magic to slam the door open but i stop, freezing at where i stand when a woman with light olive skin, hazel green eyes, and dark brown hair holding a thick book as a weapon. "Is that suppose to kill me?" pointing at the book in her hands. "I didn't sign up for exorcism, pretty girl."

I mean since when people killed someone else with a thick-ancient book?