Chapter 15

Dance Back From The Grave

Arabelle pov

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling a familiar presence around me, but i let out a sigh when i see Inadu sitting on the chair near my dresser. "And the hell are you doing, sitting like a creep?" i groan, still feeling sleepy. I turn to look at the clock on my coffee table, telling me it's 01:20 am. "I'm thinking of our deal and i'd like to prove to you that i'm not just old and ancient," i groan and use the other pillow to cover my head. 

"Can we do this later? I just want to sleep." Suddenly my blanket and pillow fly away and my body straightens up itself, "really, right now--" she shushed me and walks up to me. "You don't have to do anything, just let me do the work." I blink my eyes twice to rub get a better look at her, i saw her walking up to me.

She straddles my lap, both of her hands cupped my cheeks. "A deal is a deal, Arabelle." Placing her index finger at my lips, "just sit and be pretty while i do the rest. Do you understand?" i feel her cold hands snapping me out of my sleepiness. She eyeing me hungrily and with lust like she really wants to devour me. She takes off my bra while kissing my lips, but then she pulls away. "Seems like I've won the bet already," she smugly said.

"Let's keep this hand above your pretty head." She places my hands above my head, she chants a spell to keep it right there. She latches on my neck without hesitation with her hand gripping my hair, "you should never make a bet with me, my prodigy." I groan in pleasure when she squeezes my breast, "by the time I'm done with you, you'll feel nothing but my skin on yours. I'll make you crave for me, only me." She leans forward to my ear, "that's a promise, Mikaelson."

Her finger went lower to my lower part, pushes it inside me. She stops, looking up at me, "look at me," she stated with sudden authority, her finger starts moving at a slow pace. "I want those pretty blue eyes staring at mine while we're doing it, keep it open or i'll stop." 

#Fast Forward

After an hour and an hour, every inch of my body are covered with sweat and I'm breathing heavily. Who knows an ancient witch knows how to pleasure someone else like so damn good. "O-okay, i really can't cum again. Pl-please!" i admitted, biting my inside cheek trying to stop moaning while she keeps eating me out. 

"Does that mean i win? If so, say that i win our bet." She tightens her grips my waist, "yo-you... You win o-ou-our bet," i stuttered. Feel her thumb rubbing my lower part again, "uh-huh, do you want me to do this again and again?" I want to say no but my brains can't think clearly when she keeps pumping her tongue in and out, "don't bother to lie, Arabelle. I know when you lie." 

"Y-yes!"