Chapter 20

AN: 5 chapters left until this book is done rewriting and for season 3!

Save My Soul pt I

Arabelle pov

"Greeting the most desperate citizen of New Orleans!" 

I walk inside the compound with Thomas following behind me, i went to the dining room. Niklaus sitting at the head, the playful smirks turn into annoyance as he sees me. "Where were you yesterday!?" I take a seat on his left side, "hello Niklaus, Elijah. I miss you too, brothers." Munching on the fruits, "If I'm not wrong, it was your idea to invited the fresh couple living here. So, i took a day off, or the term is "call in sick", or whatever you want to call it."

"Strange. And why did you have to bring your responsible everywhere you go, sister?" Elijah eyeing me suspiciously. "Unlike you, Nik, Elijah." I look around the room, "I give my only sired a free will, which you have to try sometimes, he decides to follow me everywhere. Him, not mine," i said back to him. "Is that so, Thomas?" Nik looking at Thomas with a 'Don't-Mess-Up' look. "L-look, i was at the penthouse. Watching over Davina as his nanny, who still mourning.... Before i gave up and called Joshua," Thomas answered, stuttering. "Enough about Thomas...." i paused and turn to the boy, "you can go, Timmy. My advice is to stop sulking," i wink at him before turn to see the brother. 

"So! What are we celebrating today?"

"Our guest of honour will be here momentarily," Nik smiles. And i recognize that kind of smile. "Strange, our house is conspicuously absent of our lupine guests. I do hope it wasn't on my account." Elijah bemused at our banter. "I sent Hayley and her poorly groomed husband off to spend the day with their werewolf brethren to test the limits of their new abilities. Leaving me to deal with the family business as I see fit," Nik told us.

"Niklaus, Rebekah's situation has taken a turn. We may need Freya's assistance. So, whatever you are planning here? Don't." 

Bex? What kind of trouble did she cause now? 

"Speaking of Rebekah, i supposed you haven't heard the news about our sister?" Nik turning to me, i shook my head. "A kid was killed yesterday and the witches believed it was our sister doing," Elijah answered. "We can tell Ari about Rebekah later, Elijah. All I'm planning is a simple chat with a long-lost relative. You yourself said to hear her out," Elijah and i look at each other, suspicious of our brother's move. "And you yourself said that would be idiocy," Elijah retorted. 

"Did I?"