Chapter 8

An: TA-DA! On second thought, i will start with "Arabelle pov" instead of "Third pov".

The Dead Of the Tribrid pt I

Arabelle pov

Every time I try to take a deep breath or even move a single muscle, I feel an awful burn on my body. Tristan had been very kind to bless me with his filth grace and tell me his plan, or according to him, I will die before I could tell one of my siblings. I can't decide whether I should be afraid of my time is ticking or I feel amazing at Tristan's witch, well, whatever his witches doing to me is kinda surprising me. 

Or maybe they are a bunch of kinky. 

His plan is to dry every drop of my blood and power, I groan weakly as my blood keeps pouring out of my wrist.

Kinda sound like one of those porn's genre to me.  

I haven't had blood since three days ago, Tristan's witches slowing my healing abilities. I can feel the witches are channelling me again, I can't even reach her. 

I guess they know about Inadu.

I hear the door being opened and I don't bother to look at the person, "never thought I will see a day where I get the chance to see one of Mikaelsons in a weak state," I hear a very familiar person that Elijah supposed to killed a long time ago. "A-A Aya! My brother biggest...." I cough, "miserable sired!" I chuckle weakly. I lunge forward at her only restrained by the shackles and feeling the poison pumped faster inside me.

"If I were you I would keep stay still and planning my last word," I hear Aya mocking me. "Don't worry, Arabelle. I'm here to make sure they refill your hourly dose of a drug." I let out another groan as she harshly pulls me to her, making me scream in pain as I'm so close to OD from my dose. "Oh, I forget to tell you. You'll have bunkmates," Aya patted my cheek before I blackout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I see two familiar figures on my cell. One of them trying to break free from the same shackles as I have and I see blood pouring out of his legs, "s-s stop, you furball" I said weakly to him. I let out a wheezing cough, "the more you struggle, the more wolfsbane gets pumped into your veins." Jackson stops struggling and turns to see me, "how long have you been here?" chuckling weakly, "I-I I don't know.... Weeks, month, a year." Jackson eyeing me up and down, "stop eyeing me like that... you... perv," I added.