Chapter 12

For One More Time pt II

Inadu/The Hollow/Olivianna pov

"One less vampire to worry about..."

The Mikaelson decided to give Arabelle space and time to mourn after Thomas dead and they, stupidly, believed everything I said to them. Across me is Thomas' tombstone, after the funeral, I stay with Arabelle longer then told her to go home and rest while I stay at the graveyard. "Half of her consciousness is already gone and I replace it with mine, soon we will be one then I have nothing to worry about." I stare down at the bucket of white lily in my hand, it starts to wither in a second. 

"I take this as you already make a plan." 

"Of course, I have. I just need to let her see something worst to give me 100% control and when she does submit herself to me, I'll have nothing to worry about. An unlimited power without boundary and I prefer if she gives it willingly," I chuckle and turn to look at the person. "I have a long list of names I should get rid of.... The Mikaelson will never see this coming, especially from the closest person they knew." 

"What about this vampire boy then?" 

"Thomas? He knew too much and if only if he could shut his mouth... He's unnecessary collateral damage and I have more names to add."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabelle pov

"Okay, Kol, I'm here. You can stop sending me the nuclear code for every second!"

I enter Rousseau's, which has become a neutral ground for witches, I smell a familiar figure inside. "Brother, can't you see I'm not in the mood to play hide n--Davina?!" I gasp seeing Davina laying unconsciously at the tables. I turn to look at Kol, Marcel, and Vincent. Kol has this guilty look with blood smeared on his mouth and his clothes, "no, no, no, no, no, no." I shook my head after I just put everything into one, I start to cry at the sight of the little love. 

"I-I I'm sorry, Belle." Kol hung his head down in shame, "I-I tried to stop the ancestors by asking Davina to put the dagger on me, but somehow they were mad and undagger me. I woke up mad and hung a-and she was beside me, she died before I could stop myself. I-I I'm sorry, sister." I walk past the males and went toward Davina, the dry blood on her neck then turn back to the males. 

"Okay, okay. We need to calm down and breathe because that will be what little love wants us to do..... You three, go to the compound and tell our siblings what happen. I'll...." I take a deep breath, "I-I'll make sure little love get the peace she deserves," I told them, breathing heavily.