Chapter 15

AN: Let's vote, do you want Jackson to stay dead or nah? Don't be cruel and give him a fair trial.

Goodbye

Arabelle pov

I'm on the phone with Niklaus and Elijah while Camille, Livianna, and i are still at the safe house with Hope. "The wedding works in our favour. Newly empowered and ruled by Hayley, the wolves will be an asset to our family." I feel Livianna's hand squeezing mine, "I'm assuming you're willing to trust Jackson with our secrecy, Nik. Must confess, brothers, I'm a little surprised to find that you do." 

I know Nik and his endless paranoia very well. 

"Well, If believing in Jackson mean so a lot for Hope then we have to believe Hayley decision over Jackson," i hear Elijah speaks. "Well, faith in Jackson is a means to an end. If I had simply killed him, Hayley would have turned against me." I can imagine that he has a long list of how to kill Jackson now. "You should have seen the ferocity with which she defended him. It was impressive," Nik added.

I hear Elijah sighs, "that being said, I don't take the matter of secrets lightly. Once the wedding takes place and the wolves are forever altered, well, Jackson's fate becomes a little less certain." I hear Livianna chuckles and snuggling closer to me. "Well, Hope is your daughter, Klaus, i trust whatever your judgement." I hang up the call. I hear the girl beside me sighing heavily, "nothing can amuse me than a modern Juliet and Romeo and Nik's wicked and hidden agenda," she commented. 

"Any news about Rebekah?"

I turn to see Camille, holding Hope on her hips. "Sadly none," i frown, "all i know is she's somewhere in New Orleans but i don't know where exactly," i added. She nods, "how about Finn?" I wave her off, "I can assure you, Camille, Finn should be the last person you have to worry about...." I laugh mocking my eldest brother, "he's pathetic, lame, and, sadly, alive. Which Nik and i intend to send him back, to hell or to his vampire side."

"But he has Esther and Mikael on his side, isn't he?" I snap my finger and a bottle of bourbon two glasses appeared, "yes, he has. Finn has this tendency to become sloppy if we put him under pressure. Sooner or later, he will make mistakes. See? Nothing to worry about." 

"Can i ask you another question?"

I motion her to continue with her psychoanalysis question, pouring myself a glass of bourbon. "I can't help but overhear your phone call....... How are you? With Hayley's wedding?" she turns to look at Livianna, "I don't mean to disrespect you or your relationship with Arabelle." The witch waves her off, "It's alright, Camille."