Chapter 11

AN: I really don't know Wattpad has this awesome update, Text to speech. 

Ready? 🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢

For One More Time

Arabelle pov

"We have to cut the ties between that annoying stable boy and ancestors. And his blood can be one of the ingredients of the cure." 

I've told all of them everything I know about the Original's upgrade, lying some parts, and telling the truth. And they're telling me everything during my absence, which is quite amusing because I knew everything. "Let say we cut the ties, and how do we downgrade Lucien? Or kill him for good," Klaus asked. 

"Lucky for all of you, I used to read every grimoire mother had. She mentioned a spell, just in case she had a second thought about us. Which thank God she didn't. All we need is Lucien's blood while we already have some ingredients, like Mikaelson's witch...." referring to Freya and me, "then the magic that powered the original spell. I.e. Ancestral Magic. Then boom! We got Lucien as an ordinary vampire," I explained to them. 

"What about Aurora? We can't forget about her part."

I wave Jackson off, "they both are a fool, Jay-Jay. Fooler than a clown.... Lucien is blinded by the undying crush he had on Aurora while the girl will never love him back. She just using him with her sweet-charming words and another boom! A heart is very fragile, ladies and gentlemen." 

"So, what do you suggest us we do, sister?" 

"Oh, my dear Elijah, I thought you'll never ask that... We just need to play the role they've given to us and we antagonize them then, hopefully, don't get bitten."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(AN: I'm not writing a fight scene because i'm high & drunk on Peanut Butter Chocolate Oreo.)

Third pov

"Start with you, Nik. After what you've done to Tristan and Lucien did all Prison Break for Aurora, the first thing she'll do is charming that stable boy to help her brother."

Klaus went to the back of the alley, looking at the surroundings while taking the Tunde's blade out from his leather jacket. When suddenly Lucien appears from behind him and backhands him, "Hello, Nik," Lucien said with his signature smirk.