Chapter 12

The Bright Blue Eyes

Arabelle pov

"How you're feeling right now?" 

I hummed a song as i look at my reflection through the mirror, "I feel a little bit better now but my hands are very itching to spill blood. Thanks to you," i replied. I stare at her through the mirror, "you are very welcome, my love. Your mother and Finn will be punished for their crime, i promise." She gets up from my bed, "hmm, what would i do without you?" smiling lazily at her. She shrugged her shoulders and tugging the edge of my clothes, "tough question, huh? We have all the time we want and i want to treat my sick patient. You know, making sure she's in very good condition."

My hands are on her waist, "how do you want to do this?" i move to her butt and squeeze them. "Elijah, Klaus, and everyone can wait." I feel something crawling on my face, "i love how your eyes look like now." Inadu put her hair in one side on her left, unbutton two of her upper button. "I don't like how she keeps you starving, drink from me." She gently moves my head to her neck, i found her veins. 

"You have to be in your best state, my love," she whispered to me while running her hand through my hair. I let my fangs out and pierce her veins, she gripped my hairs when i pierced her skin but change into a moan. I hug her tighter as her blood is addicting, hers are not like every blood I've tasted.

I keep drinking from her veins when i pull myself away before i can't stop myself, I bite my wrist and give it to her to heal her. "You know I'm in the mood for playing a game. One hell of a game," i gesture to her to continue while she keeps caressing both of my cheeks. "And i suggest we create havoc, i have my own terms. One, I'm in charge of this game. Two, it's been a long time since i saw New Orleans' witch, i want to see how powerful they are. Three, It's time we have our revenge and fun for those who have hurt us. To do this I want your 100% attention on me, only me. We will start from Hayley," i furrow my eyebrow. 

"She has hurt you so many times. Lead you on and break your heart, again and again. I have enough of watching you get broken and hurt when you deserve more. Promise me, Arabelle, no more Hayley or any other girl." I chuckle and kiss her passionately, "i owe you my life and everything, so from now on, you have my full of attention." She jumps and i place my hand on her thighs while she locks her legs on my waist. As we are about to go further someone is knocking on my door, i wave my hand to let the door open by itself and revealing Thomas.