Chapter 3

AN: I'll make this AN short, but the point is I WANT YOU TO CHOOSE. I plan to change the actress who plays Arabelle Mikaelson in the Future. SO TYPE "🇫🇷" FOR LÉA SEYDOUX ↑, AND TYPE "🇺🇸" FOR DAKOTA JOHNSON ↓. IT'S 2 FOR "🇫🇷" AND 1 FOR "🇺🇸". 

I WON'T UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER UNTIL I HAVE THE FINAL ANSWER

Haunter of Ruins

Arabelle pov

"And there's my favourite littlest Mikaelson!"

I grin wider as I see Hope walking with her mother, "aunt Ara!" I crouch down as the girl runs full speed at me, I open my arms as the girl hugs me tightly. We pull away as she grinned like me, "what are we gonna do today!?" she asked excitedly. 

I look up at Hayley who stealing my breakfast's plate, "well, little girl, there are a few people who are eager to meet you." I flick her forehead. "Are they here?! Did you and mom bring them home?!" her eyes widen in another excitement. I gasp and faking a hurt on my chest, "what did I tell you about us, Mikaelson, about making a promise, little girl?"

"That we always keep our promise."

"That's right! And I've made you beignets and milkshakes, they're in outside. We need to get it first before your father could eat all of them everything like a vacuum cleaner," she nods then turns to Hayley. "Can we go now?!" Hayley's shook her head amused and hold Hope's hand. While following behind them, I can hear Nik shouting at the others. 

Hayley's open the door, "everybody, look who's awake!" Hayley said, trying to break the tension between us, Mikaelsons.