Chapter 6

Live and Let Die

Arabelle pov

#Mikaelson compound

"I know you're adopted that little witch into our family, sister, but we need to find her! She brought Mikael back!"

It's not even 8 am and Nik has come to see me, insist we need to find Davina and kill Mikael. For good this time. I pinch the bridge of my nose in annoyance, "i promise, i won't harm or hurt Davina. She has Mikael under her control and i-i........." he takes a deep breath, "it will bring me comfort not just to me, but to my daughter. I refuse to let my daughter live the same life like we had." I sigh in defeat, "fine, but promise me you won't harm her." I look at him stern, "i promise, sister. Now, how do we find her?"

"Certain bartender with a psychology degree will lead you to her while i will ask her boyfriend," he let out big grins at me before he finds this bartender he fancy. A moment later, a certain red hair boy arrives with two cups of coffee. "Thomas! Just the man i'm looking for! Come sit!" I motion him to take a seat across me as he hands me my coffee. "You're looking for me?" i nod at him, "now, Tommy, i know you and Davina are all sunshine and paradise. But i'm afraid she has not been honest with you, not at all." He arches his brow, "okay?"

"She brought back Mikael. My Not-So-Biological Father and has been MIA since this morning, i need you to tell me where she is. She won't get harm in any way you could imagine, we just want to send Mikael back. I promise..... Niklaus does too." He blinks his eyes twice and tilts his head aside, "wait! First, your Live-Again-and-Death-Again mother. Now, your father?! Any death family member that i supposed to know?"

I shrugged, "there's Finn, our eldest brother. He's in a dark-skin man's body and he thinks he's a powerful witch. Then Kol, my youngest brother, i believe you and Davina know him as Kaleb." His jaws drop open in surprise, "then there's Henrik, who died before mother turned us into vampires. Luckily, he found his peace."

"So, this Mikael's story that i heard about is real? I mean he's here, physically?" I nod, "and he's hunting Nik and i," i added. I tapped my fingers against the cup of coffee, "so, where's Davina?"

"She mentions going to a cabin, not far from New Orleans, she said it belongs to her family and she hasn't been there." I pick my phone up and send a text to Niklaus, then I look up at Thomas. "You wait at the penthouse and do not leave penthouse under any circumstances. Understand?" he nods twice, "but why?" 

"While Nik is on Mikael hunt, it's time i take care of my mother and her bitch that i called Finn a.k.a. my eldest brother. It might be nasty, so....." i vamp-speed to him, placing both of my hands to his cheek. "You will go to the penthouse after i leave the compound. And you will not leave penthouse, no matter what."