Chapter 22

AN: So, i decided to kill Arabelle in season 3........

An Answer For Answer

Inadu/Arabelle pov

"You're glowing but, at the same time, you seem to be in a lot of pain..." Thomas gasps, looking at me in worry. "Are you sick?! Is it possible for vampires to get sick?!! Do we have to get shot of vac---." I chant a spell to make him unable to speak. "Thank you for your concern. But I'm not sick and vampires can't get sick, the only sick i can get is if i'm sick of someone else. And yes, I'm in pain right now because of something we did....." 

He turns to Inadu who has patiently tend me, "that is why i require you as her bodyguard until she's not in a lot of pain." I snap my finger taking off the spell, "bodyguard? Why did you need me as one? You are tribrid and a powerful witch....." he gasps again, "did someone hex you?!" "T, It was a long story. The short one is we need you until she's at her full strength. Periods. No more absurd questions!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov

"There's something else you have to know." 

Freya stops at her track, she seems hesitant over something she just discovers. She decides that whether Klaus sees her as a family or not, the others need to know about their sister. Arabelle. "It's Arabelle." Klaus looking at her in intrigue, "yesterday, when saved Rebekah. I got a glimpse of Arabelle...." she was interrupted by the other twins. "So not only you're in my head, but Arabelle's too?! Great!" the eldest Mikaelson tapping her fingers against her cup of tea. 

"I'm afraid, the Arabelle we saw everyday isn't the real Arabelle...... She's being possessed by another witch." Both Klaus and Hayley are being worried over the girl's being, while Elijah seems surprised to hears the news. "No! She is Arabelle. My twin. I would know if she isn't my sister!" 

"Nik..." Rebekah calls him out, stopping him from leaving. "The day when i was running from mother's bird, with Hope. When I met Arabelle at some dine-in, i saw.... her eyes flashing into bright blue eyes when she staring at Hope," the blonde little sister confessed. Hayley became alarmed at her confession, "i mean, don't you think she looks weird to you? Sometimes she called me Rebekah instead of "Bex", which is weird because she always called me 'Bex'." 

Suddenly, Elijah turns to Klaus. "It was the day after you rescued her from our mother... Do you think it was our mother doing?" Freya shook her head, "during the breakfast party you invited me, i sense something cold and dark coming from her. Then change into a bright ball of light, surrounded by light blue colour." Freya turns to Rebekah, "bright blue. Just like what you described to us" she said in realization.