Chapter 9

AN: I'm sorry for all the tears or crying.... Alexa, plays me Run To Me by Bee Gees.

She and I Are Now Linked pt II

Third pov

After last night, Freya went to Arabelle's penthouse looking for this stake that she places inside a wooden box. At first, Freya was hesitant to do what her sister asked her but, at the same time, she knows Arabelle is right. 

As much as powerful the Hollow is, she has each of her host's weaknesses. In the Hollow case, her weakness is tribrids. As much as Freya knows, Arabelle is the powerful creature after Klaus. So, it shocks her to know how paranoid Klaus is of his twin sister. But, at the same time, she should know it's nothing new.

Freya breaks the boundary spell that Arabelle places on her penthouse easily, entering Arabelle's home. Inside the penthouse is total chaos, not a used to be a neat and tidy penthouse. Freya has to step carefully or her feet would only stomp on Arabelle's collection of books, "where is the box..." Freya speaks to herself while looking around the penthouse. "If I were Arabelle, I would keep it safe. Somewhere where the others won't aware of it," she added.

After looking around the penthouse, Arabelle isn't dumb enough to keep something precious in her bedroom. Freya knows it. So, she felt magics coming from, it's either in, the painting of the Mikaelson's family or a big urn that has a sphinx image on it lay on the bookshelf or the painting of her, Hope, and Hayley painted by her niece.

Freya mentally facepalms her head as she forgot that Arabelle is a collector, she isn't stupid enough to keep something precious behind a painting. She went to reach the Sphinx's urn, Freya could feel strong magic coming from it. It almost overwhelms Freya, but she keeps reaching it. She tries to twist the lid but nothing happen then she tried to find if there's any hidden button to open that damn thing until she tried to throw it away to the wall. Hoping it would shatter into tiny pieces, but nothing work.

Freya sighed and went to pick it up, but she felt something sharp prick her hand prick her palm and draw blood. She hears something clicked coming from the urn and it lets out a tiny smoke before the lid opened itself, "of course...." Freya muttered. She sees something inside the urn, she lifts it up upside down to get it out.

She sees a paper with Arabelle's writing and a gold stake filled with strong dark magic and root that are similar to veins around the stake. Freya put the stake on the book shelf and picks the paper up, it is filled with a spell. 

A sleeping beauty spell.

"N. No, no, no, no, no. NO!" Freya keeps repeating the word, not expecting her sister to ask her to do this spell.