Chapter 16

AN: You know what? Let's voting again. Someone told me to write sexual interaction between Arabelle and Inadu to spice up between her and Hayley. Should i or not? Comment "Yes" for yes or "Too cringe" for no. I'm not upload new chapter until i have the answer. 

Sorry, this chapter bit short because i'm too lazy to write the flashback scene.

Long Way Back From Hell

Arabelle pov

We just got back from NH, as T asked me to act as his new boss and give him a cover story to his parents. Not to forget, we saw his sister before we flew back to New Orleans because Elijah left so many S.O.S messages and urging me to return immediately after he knew i was out of town. 

Just damn! Who did they piss off now?! 

We drove, immediately, to Compound and from what Elijah told me everything i said is true. His former lover is back using Sabine's body and she brought Genevieve and Bastianna while Genevieve is holding Bex hostage, the other witch has Nik in some places and Celeste has Hayley. Elijah decides to save Hayley who i learned kidnapped when during her own party she created for her fur pack which deceived by Celeste. So, right now we have to find out where they keep Nik and Bex. 

This family's episode get more complicated everyday.

I head upstairs as i sense where he, probably, is. I enter the study room, i see Elijah is half naked with Hayley and Marcel looking at him. "I thought we are in a 'life or death' situation, not in an orgy situation," i said, confused at what is going on in this room. "Arabelle, what do you know about Devinette?" 

Okay, seriously, i just left them a day and they are more than screwed... 

"An old ancient type of punishment witches love to do it. Take a lot of patience to solves it but once you find the answer, it will lead you to the meaning of it." I tilt my head as i see a lot of tattoos on his body. "Is that... Devinette?" taking a step closer to him. "Celeste forced me to make a choice between yourself and my siblings, and now she means to mock that choice, taunting me with a childish game. The longer the game, the more they suffer. To find Klaus and Rebekah, we need to solve this riddle. The solution lies somewhere in these names," i slap my forehead in annoyance.