Chapter 13

AN: I put episodes 21 and 22 together.

The Fall of The Mikaelsons

Arabelle pov

"Camille... How many times have I had to tell you or my siblings that I'm fine!? And I don't need a bloody damn NANNY!"

I throw my glass toward the fireplace, Camille doesn't even flinch when she keeps staring at me. My siblings and Hayley gang up on me when I decide not to attend Davina's funeral, they are worried and concerned about me. Not only I don't remember anything for a year but I just lost two people that I saw as family. That is why they asked Camille to look over me. "Marcel seems to need your psychological's test than me! OR, Freya up there is still doing her cult activity!"

"Marcel is Marcel, he will heal with his own way. But you, I cannot say the same to you." 

I roll my eyes, "geez, Camille! No need to sugar shit me, I'm an unstable tribrid and a walking ticking time bomb." She pours herself a glass of bourbon, "there's a case said amnesia could happen in a natural way or someone press their memory because it's too heavy for them to remember, Arabelle. You lost two people you loved the most, there's a chance about the second option. Thomas dead is too much for you and then with Lucien was running around...." she shrugged her shoulders before sighing heavily. "Listen, Thomas saved me from Lucien's awful hickey. I owe him everything for that."

I get up from the couch to grab another glass then went back, "If I did suppress my memory, should it not be after... she died not before?" I asked her back, refrain myself from saying her name. "Yes, you're right. But--." I roll my eyes again, "not butt, Camille. I'm not pressing my brain to forget everything that happened for a year, it's a blank. Everything is blank," I said, cutting her off. 

"Fine. Let's talk something else, like.... How are you feeling?"

I give her a 'Really' look, "oddly, I feel like I don't want to punch someone face for today," I answered with sarcasm. "Fun fact, sarcasm means a defends mechanism. But if sarcasm is what you want then why not? I have a better question for your sarcastic self...." she puts down her glass then smirks at me.

"How's Hayley?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~