Chapter 18

I Love You. Goodbye!

Arabelle/Inadu pov

"One down, two down more to go."

After i burnt the whole house, i woke up alone and my clothes are burnt in places and my body is covered in ash, but is otherwise unscathed. Thanks to my vampire side. As i get up, I found Finn's corpse body not far from where i am. "Are you finally die or is it just an act?" tilting my head aside and kick his leg just to make sure he died. "Well, maybe you're dead for good this time... Rot in peace, Finnley. You will be not missed. At all." I did a locator spell to find Camille's, Livianna's and Hope's whereabouts, i found them at the payphone. 

I zap myself to them, "whoever's out there, if you try anything, I will gouge out your eyes!" She pants nervously before hearing a voice behind her. "Meat-eyes-ball. Kinky!" Livianna spun to see me along with Camille and the miracle baby later, i wave my hand lazily. "You are covered with ashes," Livianna stated. Eyeing me up and down, "what the hell happened back there?" I reach my hand out to them to communicate that they should come over to me quickly. As they do, they look at me in panic. I usher her toward the SUV, "execution and grilling. The end of a discussion." I check to make sure no one is watching us. 

"Let's move!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drive us all night back to New Orleans, only stopping for gas and buy fresh clothes, we arrived at the compound a few hours before the wedding. Nik came to greet us, "sister...." he looks concerned about me. I throw a smirk at his worried state, "It's alright, Nik. She's safe. Now call the mommy bear and tell her that little cub is safe and is where she supposes to be." Trying to soothe his paranoia. He nods, leaving us to call Hayley. Camille grabbing my wrist before we could walk inside, "thank you...... You know, you're not like what Marcel told me."

I chuckle, flipping my hair. "Well, love, this side is not for everyone to see. Consider yourself lucky," i wink at her, walking inside. From inside i can hear the mommy bear voice, "you brought them here? Finn could be anywhere!" 

Ouch, that's hurt. 

"We've taken precautions," referring to me. "There'll be no uninvited guests at your wedding, and after, your wolves will be the first line of defence to this home. No more running, Queen." Klaus smiles at her and gestures for her to go see Hope. I nod at them encouragingly, Hayley goes and takes Hope out of Cami's arms, and Hope immediately begins cooing and babbling happily when she finally gets to see her mother. Hayley and Cami both giggle contently as Hayley walks toward Jackson. I give the couple a moment, "let's change your clothes," Livianna whispered. Tugging my hand and led me to my room, as I'm about to kiss her she leans away from me. "Nope, take shower and change clothes first. Then we can suck each other mouths later," I chuckle at her antics.