Chapter 8

AN: Skip the episode 09, 10, 11....

I admit I was listening to Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi; Wild Life by OneRepublic; Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes; Letters From the Sky by Civil Twilight when I wrote this chapter. 

She and I Are Now Linked

Arabelle/The Hollow pov

Everything went as I expected after the Mikaelsons and Marcel tried to disturb me from being reborn at the place where I was killed and an earthquake occurred in New Orleans as a sign of my original form rebirth. I have everything where, exactly, I want.

My original form brought Davina back as I still hiding inside the tribrid body, I brought Davina for a trade. A trade I made with Kol Mikaelson, the life of someone she loves for the dirty work he has to do. But being inside the Arabelle Mikaelson's mind, I learn something that Kol Mikaelson are the unpredictable of the family. Besides, Arabelle. 

After my original's form had Hayley's blood, I was thinking to get inside Hope but I decided against it because she's not a fully tribrid. Even if I could make her fully tribrid, It took a long time for her to reach at her top potential of being tribrid and to control her tribrid side. After all, I won't have to worry anymore.

Possessed the tribrid gives a lot of advantages, like I know every plan they made to me. I let Freya and Hayley thinking that they killed me and let Kol to walk away with Davina Claire, but there's one small bump. Sofya Varanova. That woman just won't stay dead. Well, I'll deal with her later. 

To make myself clear, I sent my original form to pay a visit to Hayley and Freya while I helped Marcel and the others to get Vincent's book about me. Then to make a dramatic show in the Compound, created a mess and take almost the whole Mikaelsons. But tonight, after that mercenary revealed that I wasn't dead and the Mikaelsons, Marcel, and Vincent pulled a search party to look for me, I know I can't hide any longer and have to end this long game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My original form knocked everyone inside the Compound out while I went to Hope's room after Vincent killed my original's body, I push the door open and see the little girl is playing with her toys. She shifted her gaze to me with a big smile, "is it safe now?" I crouch down to her height. "Yes, little one," I said softly. She tilted her head aside, staring at me for a minute then frowning.