Chapter 11

Merlock Orchid pt II

Third pov

* LAFAYETTE CEMETERY *

"Where did you get all this stuff?" Davina looks around in wonder, she looks at it for a moment before taking it. When they've just entered the tomb, which is full to the brim of artefacts and materials with which to practice witchcraft. "Well, I was a vampire. I could get anything I wanted. I couldn't practice witchcraft and Belle saw how disappointed i became, so, she told me a story of a new type of magic... I charmed some witches, and I taught them a new kind of magic that I learned in Arabia called Kamiya. We made items that allowed me to use magic without doing magic." 

He starts pulling boxes off of a shelf, and Davina suddenly makes the connection. "Are you and Arabelle very close?" Kol let out heavy sighs, "Arabelle, she loves all of us equally, and she is supposed to be the prodigy of our family. She taught me a lot about magic, but something happened. Causing mother dearest to take some action, which led to abandonment. She was the first prodigy then me." Davina tilts her head, curious about her guardian's past. "What kind of something happened to her?" Kol stops and exhale. "Dark magic. Her first tapped in magic was dark magic........ She became addicted to it."

"So...." Davina tries to change the subject as she senses it was a sensitive subject for him, "these witches, you taught them how to make dark objects?" Kol smiles and nods, "yeah. And, for a time, they were scattered all around this city." Kol opens a small wooden box, "I can't for the life of me find where they are now, but... I've got the one that matters." Davina suddenly remembers that Father Kieran or Cami have a stockpile of dark objects, gulps nervously. "What is it?" the girl watches Kol is taking something from the box, "It's not about what it is, it's about what it could be. You want to take down Klaus, right?"

Davina nods, "I've wanted one thing for years..." he holds up one of the white-oak-ash daggers that he has found in a box, "... to drive a dagger into his heart like he's done to me so many times."

"Those daggers don't work on Klaus and what about Arabelle? Won't she sense something?" Kol stares at Davina in proud. "Smart girl," he puts the dagger into the wooden box and closes it. "With a little practice, and some trust, we'll fix it so this one will. We'll put him in a box, but, seeing as he won't be entirely dead, your friends will be safe. And Arabelle is a bit occupied now. So..." smirking at her. Davina looks interested but at the same time wary, "occupied?" 

"Mother dearest is trying to talk some sense with her..... So, what d'you say?" Davina looks at Kol, a small smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #Skip

* Bayou*